Reviews for Pro Patria Mori
Devin Trinidad chapter 9 . 11/20/2018
It's been a while since I've been in a Hetalia fandom and I've never watched Supernatural (I only know a few details about the show), but this was so awesome! The fight sequences were awesome, the secrets that Italy and the others are hiding, the brother's distrust. My gosh, this story was well paced and if you had continued, this would have been the greatest fan fictions I ever read!

I know it's been a great while since you last updated, but just so you know, if you ever update, I will read it.

As it stands now, this was awesome and I was really looking forward to when the brothers would meet more of the nations.

Anyway, great job and have a nice day!
Allstarall chapter 9 . 6/30/2018
Interesting story and premise
Guest chapter 9 . 2/10/2018
Okay I've read hundreds of fanfics and this *motions to fanfic* this is beautiful *wipes away tear* I wish there was more!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/16/2017
Love it, can't wait to see their reactions to "the best we have" vargas brothers!
Ghostgirl chapter 9 . 7/22/2017
I actually really like this can you do more quickly please
Kry Chi chapter 9 . 3/3/2017
I don't even watch Supernatural and I'm loving it. Great job for bringing in Spain by the way. It's been soooooo long since I've read a crossover including Antonio.
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 9 . 1/8/2017
DIS STORY IS AWESOME
Woof chapter 9 . 4/30/2016
I sincerely hope you continue this!
Arya Scarlett 14 chapter 4 . 3/14/2016
FRANCE DON'T DO IT. DON'T DO IT. THIS IS JUST LIKE SUPERNATURAL, IN THE SENSE THAT IT IS WELL THOUGHT OUT, AND I CAN TELL WHO IS GOING TO DIE OR COME CLOSE TO DEATH.
teabrows chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
I just realized. Nations here can be possessed, right? Why don't they have anti-demon possession tattoos? Shouldn't they know better that demons are not to be trusted even if they say they will keep their word? It would be great if someone replies to this plot hole.
The Crystal Pen chapter 9 . 12/19/2015
I really do hope you continue this here. I don't really like Tumblr posts and I prefer your writing style.
PromiseMeForever15 chapter 9 . 12/8/2015
OMG! Please please update it!
kittykatrocks12 chapter 9 . 10/16/2015
Canada is going to do something stupid isn't he?

Poor Italy.

Oh no.
kittykatrocks12 chapter 8 . 10/16/2015
No Germany don't leave, they told you to stay.
kittykatrocks12 chapter 6 . 10/16/2015
I'm happy Spain is alright but Germany... He's okay just traumatized.