Reviews for The Case of the Missing Blogger
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
It's like when you leave your dog home alone too long...
Fang's Fawn chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
You know, I had a dog that was like this...when we left her home alone for too long, she wrecked the house. :-)
ILiveBetweenTheLines chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Sherlock "i thought you were NEVER EVER COMING HOME EVER.

So i panicked"
Clara Christine Eveline chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Awwwww! That was so cute :D Nicely written, I love Sherlock's attitude towards everything. That's funny you said it was inspired by a real life event. I can picture this actually happening in the series. ;)
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Great one-shot. Sherlock's reaction to John's disappearance was hilarious. I loved that John saw right through the destruction too.
Cinnamon Ninja chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I love it! Just the kind of John/Sherlock interaction I like - in character, but sweet. :3 Your writing is excellent, too.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I swear to GOD he's a panicking child throwing a tantrum when John is gone. If something had actually happened to him he may have moved beyond the flat and started taking apart the rest of the world in his panic and worry. XD That was adorable. So very adorable.
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
*huge smile* Best Sherlock fic I've read for a long time. To faves it goes!
dancinggnome chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
"Missed me did you?" Haha! Well played, John.

I love it. It flows really well and is a delightful, easy read. The dialogue at the end is particularly snappy and charming, as is Mrs. Hudson pointedly being not-their-housekeeper. I can imagine this fitting straight into the telly series... although as I believe the best things happen when your duo works together, but simultaneously don't want to deprive John of his conferences, I'd be inclined to send Sherlock with him. John won't be pleased.

Just one tiny thing: "Bit [techy] are we?"

It ended too soon!
PeersHitInMoscow chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Aww, Sherlock reminds me of a puppy with separation problems. Love this story and the imagery was great! My only problem with it is now the flat will smell of smoke for days. xD
chironsgirl chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Very funny. Can see this happening. Don't we all tune out what we don't want to hear? Even if we are told repeatedly, if we don't want to aknowledge the info we don't process it.
sparrow-on-a-shoulder chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Oh my, what a cute story :) :D

Sherlock is just the most adorable little thing, aww. "I want John. Get me John." :D my sweet Lord.

I'm so in love with both of them :) It was nice to read this sweet story :)
12635397 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I do so love when you give us the gift of fluff!
Ju Lara chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Oh, this was fun! I'm not feeling great and you've cheered me up. It's sort of so in character and so over the top. The ending is brilliant, and I love that John gets it, forgives him and knows what it really means. If you like suggestions, how about a similar one where they gang up (together- not certain) on Anderson at a crime scene? Anyway, more silly fun please.
skullbutt chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Ha! Sherlock's like your puppy when you leave for work! "I tore up the pillows on the couch because I thought you'd left forever omg!" I can completely see this happening.