Reviews for The Things I Do For You
Mrs. Nose chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
I was expecting a kiss -pouts-
Just kidding! Another great one-shot.
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
That's very sweet of Ash
wellthtwazcool chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
And I can imagine tracey sketching them hugging 4 sum reason. Tht was a fluffy scene in me mind. Cute tho!
Kasumi Ayuzawa chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
B-But you're mine - loved it... I really wish Ash say this in anime... I miss the good old pokeshipping days...
NY514 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
boo
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Unrealistic? I can totally imagine this happening in the episode! You're right, it was so... I don't know what to call it, incomplete? Nah, just... it lacked this. This fic's like it's missing part. Surely they'd have thought of making things clear at the end; why Misty decided to stay and Ash finding out about the whole situation (that he's the reason why Misty made the choice to keep on journeying with them), then showing Misty how much he really cares and how grateful he is, wouldn't they? But thanks to you and your love for AAML, this piece was born and somehow the questions were answered! Super sweet, awesome one-shot!

Oh, and pretty funny, too! Haha! Ash and Misty never fail!

Ah, forever... indeed, yes. Every Poke-Shipper's wish for the two of you as well, MR. Pokemon Master. :)

Uh-huh, Misty... The things you do for Ashy-boy! :-)
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
It was pretty good, but I felt for certain you were gonna have him tell Misty that he loved her. Oh well... ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Alright, well, I guess I should do this... I should start out by saying that I really liked the idea for this one-shot. I mean, I saw the summary and squealed to myself and, after all, who DOESN'T love a character/AaML analysis based off of MMHM? But the plot was pretty poorly executed. Like you gave Tracey one line and it was obviously forced, as if you were only doing it to prove he was there. Then he mysteriously fell off Lapras while Ash and Misty had this majorly intimate conversion not even two feet away from him.

Ash and Misty too were sorta out of character but you did basically warn us about that. I think the situation could have still played out well even if they had acted like themselves. And where was Pikachu? Togepi had honorable mention but not even a breath from our favorite electric mouse.

But the fic still had its moments. Ash denying anything for his best friend, immature and embarrassed, but still thinking about it at all is perfect for his stage of growth at this point on the anime. And while I think Misty had assuredly made her choice in the episode and would have had no reason to further reflect or second-guess herself, it was interesting to read this version of events. Lol, Ash needs to stop it with the mixed signals already!

You should do a follow-up on the Naval Maneuvers episode too! Ash was so riled up and jealous in that one!
Warlordess chapter 1 . 4/12/2012

Avenshal chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
D things v do for AAML... :D

Cute story.. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
AWWWW! THAT WAS ADORABLE! I really liked their talkk...:P Ash is so silly and adorable...

Hehe that was a nice addition after the whole Trovita Episode!
Mewsea chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Oh, it was so cute, I adored it! -

I was really hoping for a confession of some sort, but that's okay! That's how the anime is, anyway! You stayed true to it.

Nonetheless, the description was truly a work of art. I could tell just how the characters were feeling. You did a very good job!
KawaiixCherryxBlossom chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Great job! I loved it!
jemini294 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Heey! That was a really great one-shot!

I can see the detail and the emotions in this piece, and I hope future ones are similar!

Soo, it was cute how Ash started ranting in his head about Rudy.

Good work! Keep Writing!
Pokeshipper chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Wow, that was actually pretty decent. I can see the effort u put in.