Reviews for Trapped
swanqueen109 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I read this right before By Your Side and I instantly liked your style.
I love reading stories about friendship and family bonding -a bit of hurt/comfort always giving it a greater depth.
I just wish there would be more stories like this and more of them would be developed into something bigger - something you could actually follow.
Be it as it may I really liked it. It had to be done and I thank you for doing it.
I'm looking forward to more deep feeling preferably mixed with a bit of action and/or adventure.
starophie chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
oh, i love this...their sisterly relationship is the best. and after i saw the baba yaga episode, i felt like they really needed to talk about kenzi's past. thanks for sharing this :)
guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
great story)
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
way awesome story!
ActuallyKenziIRL chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Long time fanfic reader, second time reviewer here. :) I'll jump in and post a review of this story, too. I loved this one shot. It actually made me cry. The friendship between Bo/Kenzi is the main reason why I watch LG. You capture that relationship brilliantly. If your writing schedule allows, I hope to read more one shots like this in the future. Please keep up the excellent work!
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I'm at a loss for words. All I can say is "Brilliant.". Nothing more needs to be said. Oh, and thank you!
Rainpath chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Wow. I love this. I'm currently working on something similar, a multi-chapter about Kenzi's past, but having some trouble with it. But this is fantastic. I'll probably come back and read it again and again for inspiration.