Reviews for Found and Lost
FrostedFeathers chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Hello! :D

WAOW! That was such an amazing oneshot! The descriptive language was just awesome! Especially when you were describing the part when Cas transferred Sam's condition unto himself! It was so brilliant! And Dean's thought's! Especially at the end when he was standing at the boot of the car! They were excellent!

Really, everything was just brilliant! I can't praise you enough! You wrote it so well!

Well done and thank you for sharing it with us! This has now became one of my favourite ever short stories! :D :D

Xx Marie xX
Numpty chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Oh that was just so gorgeously angsty, and I adored your imagery:

A shiver rolls through him as he watches the taint of Hell itself; sees the burning red embers from the fires of the pit be syphoned out of Sam's mind; leeched right out of his soul to be absorbed by the angel's own. - Lovely!

Shock. Terror. They flit through Cas' eyes and the warmness that had started to regain hold of his heart at having both his brother and Cas back is stopped in its tracks; his blood begins to crackle and freeze as reality crashes back through. The horror and poison Sam just breached the surface of has now found a new prey; its talons having found new purchase in the mind of Cas. - That's beautiful!

But he can't speak; can't trust his voice to be steady and sure, so being unable to blurt out his obligatory 'I'm fine', he offers no words. - I can offer one word: awesome! That brought such a lump to my throat.

Very well written and poignant, thanks! :)
Sharlot chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
How incredibly, heartrendingly poignant! What a symbol that trench coat has become, eh? That was just gorgeous. Thanks D!
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
The trench coat he had extracted only hours before now rests hidden among the tools of a hunter's life, ripped from its rightful owner to be place once more in his vigilant care.

His lips curve into a sad smile.

For now.- Ugh...and NOW I'm dead. Great tag, really loved your take on it. :D
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I really, really hate that they had to leave Castiel at the same hospital as Meg.
phantomphan2000 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Truly beautiful, my friend. Simply amazing. This broke my heart all over again (not that it had healed since Castiel's death and recent hospitalization, but you get my drift, right?). In a way, I really hate that Sam and Dean left him, but at the same time, it's not like they could just bring him along either. Whatever happens, I just want the guy to get his trench coat back! :)

Your stories always remind me why I love to write, and this one-shot is no different.

~phantomphan~
bezubaanphirse chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Amazing-ness, once again~ :D

This episode made me have so many feels, it was ridiculous!
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I am not so sure were this fits into the show or series as I have only sen like up to 7:04 but it was stil so sad and emotional it nearly made me cry.

Amazing work as always and I kust loved it.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Man, Dean can never catch a break XDD

It must hurt to lose Cas again, to have to let him go... At least he has Sam back now! I still wanna see how it will unfold on the show

Kisses