Reviews for A Lion Against the World
Noctus Fury chapter 2 . 1/19
So is Frederick what's-his-face a German or a rebel in the game? Also great story! I love the suspense and drama that's unfolding! I really hope that you'll be able to continue this!

I'm surprised they never came to the conclusion that Milan could've done this themselves in order to rage war, or that Milan was sending a raiding party against Venice but a group of Venetians stopped them. After all, the messenger said that it couldn't be rebels, nor could they be mercenaries since the Venetians armor and weapons were too quality to be mercenaries. Or something like that he said.

So I'm guessing that you based the Venetian mercenaries' deaths on when you probably disbanded the one or two units of those mercs after the battle? Or am I looking too much into it?

I really, REALLY hope that you continue this story. This is REALLY good! I know you'll probably not reply to this or continue this story, but I would like to encourage you and praise you for your awesome work!
ptrip3 chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Nice story. I love stories like this, they are always fun to essentially do the same thing and be able to read about it.
CypherPen chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Great story. I love playing the Venetian faction; helping the small but powerful faction rebuild the Roman Empire ;). Keep it up!