Reviews for Anthem of the Angels
a red penguin chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Holy (insert many naughty words here). Gem actually died. Well, it was written brilliantly, and the plot must have taken ages to plan, so I commend you on that.

However, this does bring forward the question of how this will affect legends of solace, and Gem's sequel to Scarlets Road (the name of which I can't quite recall), as they both include an alive and kicking Gem as a character. Just a thought that my confused self realised after reading about Gem's death.

Still think the one-shot is AMAZING though, and always will. Keep dishing out things like this, I beg of you. ;)
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Not bad.

It was so emotional towards the end.
Coin of Light and Darkness chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Nice fic

Very intense in the emotions. Too bad Gem had to die, I liked her.
Final Heir chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Dear TheAlchemist,

Thanks for the review, I'm glad that you liked the story, it was really fun to write and actually quite emotional on both ends of the creation. Anyway thanks for reading, I really appreciate it.
TheAlchemist chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Dude, I fucking broke down in tears reading this. It was really well written :3 It surprised me that she actually died...but it's pretty awesome she can still talk to him in spirit. Man, this was NAWT written well, It was written Spectacualerly!

Peace out
Legendary Fairy chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Nice collab story, it was so sad, but it was nice really.
Torchix chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Yay! I'm so happy, we did it, woo! It all fits together so well, and I like how you rounded off my last little bit Yay We did well I'd say :D