Reviews for Dream in Black and White
TacoKing23 chapter 5 . 3/23
Huh. I wonder why Impa can't see water or tables.
TacoKing23 chapter 4 . 3/23
Okay, that is one question answered. Now hopefully some of the other dozen or so I have will be sorted out next chapter.
TacoKing23 chapter 2 . 3/23
Wait, post OOT? Wherein an eleven-year old Zelda had an early-30s to mid-40s Impa as an attendant? I mean, I'm not sure of her official age, but she definitely seemed like she had at least a two-decade gap. I guess I'll see how it goes.
GhiraLinkLover4Ever chapter 38 . 2/22
Yay! It is done. Now to start sequel which will most likely be a monster of a fic.
GhiraLinkLover4Ever chapter 37 . 11/18/2014
Yay new chapter. Zelda love to give tackle hugs :). Poor Link down a fairy and a bottle that is why you take time when looking for things. Zelda also hard headed with all of this hehee.
TwiliYoshi chapter 36 . 9/15/2013
Aw your OC's are so cute 3
I'm guessing that since Hylia is the devious one, she already knows that Tano and Hei have hearts filled with rainbows and are in a relationship c: She's just keeping it cool, because she's awesome like that xD
*gasp*
WHERE IS GHIRAHIM
HOW IS HE DOING
IS HE SPREADING THE HEART-FILLED-RAINBOW LOVE TO EVERYONE
FCK YEAH

*ahem*

Anyway, even though it's not really related to Zelda or Impa, much less Link or any of the others, I still enjoyed this chapter! :D Makes me think - are we going to hear more from Tano and Hei?

Update soon! w
TwiliYoshi chapter 35 . 9/15/2013
Pft oh yeah I forgot
ImpaSheikahNinjaFckn fastAvoids Gaurdians with easeShe should get a crapload more Gaurdians .-.

WELL
IT LOOKS LIKE IMPA HANDLED THAT PRETTY WELL
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT WHEN I WAS RUNNING FROM THE GAURDIAN'S I WAS SCREAMING MY LUNGS OUT
SCREW GUARDIANS
JUST

Nice fight scene, btw c: It looked like a close call for a second-I wonder if Hylia was worried. She's the Goddess, though, so I don't think she would have been having a heart attack or anything...
but I know I would've o-o
TwiliYoshi chapter 34 . 9/15/2013
I like Hylia c: What's not to love about her?
I enjoyed the lil' conversation Impa and Hylia had; and the fact that Hylia says herself and Impa are equals is pretty interesting. Usually Gods prefer to stay on top, you know? (u If you know what I mea-/shot/)
Wait what that's not fair D: Why does Link get a shitload of Gaurdian's and Impa only gets two?
*slams hands on desk*
THISIS BULLSHIT

Even if she has only one chance STIIIILL
D:
Hylia y u no give us a break here
TwiliYoshi chapter 33 . 9/15/2013
Link just stop.
C'MON BRO YOU'RE TOUGHER THAN THIS
GEEZ AND YOU WONDER WHY NAVY WAS SO GODDANG ANNOYING
YOU NEVER LISTEN
THAT'S WHY SHE WAS SO REDUNDANT
EVEN ABOUT THE MOST OBVIOUS OF THINGS
D:
Aw but that was still sweet of Sheik c:
Is his heart filled with rainbows, too?

Haha and I just finished playing some Skyrim :D
ZELDA IS A NECROMANCER
KILL HERRRRRR
*ahem*

I love how you explained what Impa was feeling; I'll add that to my list of spiritual theories xD Although I muse about the afterlife quite often, I never really considered what it would feel like if you were revived- and were there WATCHING- so it's something very interesting to ponder. I'll be honest; the way you described it made it sound as though I was truly there watching myself get revived, as though I were taking Impa's place. You're very talented at being descriptive and giving the reader's a good vision of the scenerio. c:

Oh yeah; one last thing.

GOOD LUCK IMPA
NOW IT'S YOUR TURN TO GO THROUGH THE HELL THAT IS
A SILENT REALM
TwiliYoshi chapter 32 . 9/15/2013
C'mon Zel- you gotta trust Impa will tell you some secrets later c: She's your guardian, so it's not like she's going to ditch you or anything :/

Oh
LINK'S HEART IS FILLED WITH RAINBOWS ISN'T IT
*gasp*
IIIII KNEEEEEEW IIIIIIIT

*ahem*

Anyway, here comes a Nabooru quote again; '"Yeah, you're straight as a rainbow!"'
Holy sheet I just love her xD
Oh and Sheik already knows your secrets Link c:
So you really just could've hugged or kissed him anytime because YOU FAIL AT KEEPING SECRETS
YOU HAD
ONE JOB

Wow so Zelda ordered Sheikah to retrieve Impa's long-lost skeleton :I
...
*plays 'dun dun dunnnn' on piano again*
TwiliYoshi chapter 31 . 9/15/2013
Zelda
Since when did Hyrule have phones D:
Sheik just mentioned Nabooru had to communicate with a messenger hawk xD
Even if you're the Sage of Time, Zel, I still don't think you would know what a phone was. :I Maybe you're just magical like that.

Jesus (er, Hylia I guess) Zelda stop being mean to Link! At least he cares about you ;-; (Although he failed at watching you- but that's okay because you have Impa :D) And yes, Link is annoying; but that's just his adventurous spirit talking :3

So, Zelda
How does that hangover feel
u
There's your life lesson, Zel. Never trust a Gerudo; specifically Nabooru, because she's just awesome and a jerk at the same time. I don't blame her, though. Years in the desert makes you a different kind of person o-o Trust me a live in a hell-hole.
It's just really hot out here okay ;-;

Dear god (I MEAN HYLIA) this doesn't even sound like a review; I should just put; "Dear Zelda" at the top because that's all I'm talking to. .-.
Nonetheless, awesome chapter! You truly need the 'dun dun dunnnn' at the end because it's very fitting.
I have a grand piano just over in the other room
I can add sound effects
watch
*plays 'dun dun dunnnn' on the piano*
TwiliYoshi chapter 30 . 9/15/2013
Pft Zelda stfu
A feast means there's food
AND FOOD IS GOOD

'"Wait," Zelda pulled away from Nabooru, staring at her in surprise. "You can see her?"
"Of course I can! Girl, I am the sage of spirit."'

Oh my god I love Nabooru's response xD
I'm telling you she has swag or something
"GURL DON'T U MESS WITH ME IMMA' FCKN SAGE OF"-/shot/

*keeps reading and then*
Alright are you ready
I'm going to quote a bunch of Nabooru's responses
Because I love how you portrayed her xD

"Are you being haunted?"
""Ooohhh, you liikkee her, don't you?""
AND THE BEST ONE: ""Aww, my Zelly's growin' up, getting a crush on a dead person!""

:D

Oh okay
So Zelda reminds the Gerudo she can't drink-because she's seventeen- so she resorts to water instead. Then later on, she's suddenly swaying and acting childis-well, more childish than usual.
So
not even Zelda could resist alcohol
And Impa can turn tangible and
ouo
I see where you're going with this xD

This was a very cute chapter w There were a lot of funny moments that I really enjoyed and laughed at, specifically when Nabooru and Zelda where talking in a ... 'civilized manner'. I loved the end, although the phrase, '"He might come back. Don't leave me."' makes me curious (do not say we have discussed this. If we did, I will kill myself. I have a bad memory k).

*claps hands together* Alright, I think I'm done here... ON TO THE NEXT 100000 CHAPTERS I DID NOT REVIEW WHEN I SHOULD HAVE *runs off*
Kelsey Pearl chapter 36 . 8/13/2013
The last two chapters were AMAZING! I adore Hylia's playful nature. I can't wait to see Zelda meeting Impa in her physical form. :]
GhiraLinkLover4Ever chapter 36 . 8/13/2013
Aww this was so cute. I like that idea of the afterlife relam for them. Hehehe They almost got caught hehehe.
GhiraLinkLover4Ever chapter 35 . 8/13/2013
I hated those silent relams. Poor Impa.