Reviews for Where You Belong
judithedna chapter 1 . 1/9
She is your Olivia -
Wonderful description of the scene between them, when she got home.
Thank you.

Read it again. It is very cold here, and when I read it I felt their warmth. Made me feel good.
redvinesandvagendas chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
This story makes my heart happy I miss my otp so much, but you do them justice :)
deadsylifer chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I loved this- it was so achingly sweet... also i havent gotten to season 4 yet lol but there is a season 5! Any who... i almost felt tears for its lovliness. Thank you for posting it to share with us other hopless romantics :)
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Always enjoy seeing glimpses of Olivia's past in your fics. You always have a way of working them into the present.

I can just imagine this is how their 'reunion' happened.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This is so beautiful. You have a way to make simple moments so romantic.

Thank you I loved it.:)
angellcakes23 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
i have a huge thing for polivia dancing! since brown betty, i always think of it lol. but this was really beautiful :) now on to pitter patter
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Oh Amber it is half past 1 and I really should be sleeping, but I decided to read this before I did so and I am so happy I did, because it is so wonderful and I just cannot stop smiling. It was such a perfect episode in my opinion and this was such a lovely follow up. The beginning with the cold and her childhood felt slightly long, but everything else was just exquisite. So many lovely sentences, I would quote them all if I were not so tired. You just, you put so many divine pictures in my head, 'But a second later, he was turning around, offering her both a goofy smile and a hand that she took without a moment of hesitation.' I mean, how could that not melt even the hardest of hearts? You just excel, I think that is the word I am looking for, in writing them together. They act with such a tenderness and affection towards each other and my heart just burst at the seam. It was really, really good and I enjoyed it so incredibly much. The dancing and all the smiles, Olivia giving into the fact she will be smiling all night, and the peeing, that was kind of hilarious, and all the kisses and touches and what she had missed and memories. Gosh, I just really, really liked it, it was marvellous. Just great job, it is a wonderful piece Amber! I cannot wait for whatever you do next.

Mathilde
Roneo chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I know I have no excuse. After having insisted about the fluffy-fanfic, I had not yet written my comment. But RL happens.

It is also curious that the part that I liked more in the end it was the reflection on Olivia and how she deals with this change in her memories, as they have done her what she is and why she has made her choice.

A tearful fifteen years old Olivia walking alone down the street on Christmas Eve is a slightly atypical way of getting at an almost "indecent public display of affection"...LOL...Oh, how I wish we had been allowed to see all those kisses and nose rubbing (that have been filmed!... these producers are perverse). But in the lack of images there's the imagination.

But seriously, I really loved the "fluffy" part, what can I say? It seems so sweet but so proper that they start the night with a little of courting, bantering and dancing as in a new first date...

BTW, fantastic choice of song...
straycatdying chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Love. It's dropping from every word! Perfect Fringe story!
autumnevening chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This was awesome. You wrote it so well! It was very tender and romantic and intense. :D
doctorwarren chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This cuuute. You have a thing for them dancing huh? Love the pee reference and the memories
killmotion chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I loveeeeeed it, as usual. Next time, more M, Ambre!
EyeCandy chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Invariant chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Honey, the things you do to me is CRAZY! This was SO beautiful and just sweet and utterly, utterly THEM. There are no words to describe how amazingly you portrayed this scene. My hats off to you cherie. This was incredible!
MeryLittleLife chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Perfection, this is perfection Ambre, I love it and I so needed a fic full of fluff. I love it when your muse behaves and makes you write something so beautiful as this