Reviews for Of Greek gods and mortal men
AgainNoMore chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
Was it the word dragon?... I have no idea
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
Oh boy...good luck! :D
briar black death rose chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
I would check but I'm fucking tired. I live th
briar black death rose chapter 10 . 3/30/2013
Damn, I can't believe you did such a twist and that Io was never turned into a cow. Though I do wonder how Zeus knew of the curse.
briar black death rose chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
lol i never saw it coming, which means Hera would probably never come for Ichigo.
briar black death rose chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
lol it's okay to miss your bf. Hell, most of the shit I write is lack of mine. It's sad really.
This is a good fict, I hate finding incomplete ones but I shall continue reading since greek mythology :3 (been a fan since I was a lil kid)
briar black death rose chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
Oh Grimmy, even you should know hydra's sprout more than one head. Simple mythology. Did your parents not tell you any stories while growing up?
briar black death rose chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
I think the lion's fangs have either a paralysis or poison factor, hence why Zeus is smiling.
briar black death rose chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
lol i like how Ichigo mentioned how Zeus is a manwhore who cheats on his wife countless of times.
I haven't heard of the Io myth one. I love greek myth, I like how Hera is wearing the pants in this relationship.
Nekokratik chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
Im really dying to see the end of this now! XD

So much drama and stuff. Usually im not teally into this greek gods stuff, but this one caught me. Reading this reminds me of a 9gag quote: (something like):

"All greece story prblems originated because Zeus couldnt keep in his pants."
Mizuki 8D chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
awesome!
Loreto W chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
Oh my gosh! You sure excel yourself with this chapter! Now Grimmy is a demi god so I think it will not be that difficult for him now to acomplish his quest however now he has to save Ichi! In addition to that Hermes was also punished! And I hope everything turns well for all of them! Damn it! It was a really good chapter and I can't help but want to read more! I'll be wainting! ;) and thank you very much for keep on writing this story!
Loreto W chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
ahgggggggggggggggggg Ichigo! Nooooooooo! Damn it Zeus! Now even if Grimmy manage to acomplish all the tests he will have to rescue Ichi! Ahggggggggggg I need to read next chapter!
XxItalyangelxx chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
Wow I didn't see that coming I wonder what will happen next
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 10 . 3/17/2013