Reviews for The Good The Bad & The Still Moderately Attractive
Kayfro chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Ladypants! What happened to this story?! What sort of bribery will bring you back to it? I'm not sure if I enjoy your comments or your stories more, and that you've just disappeared from the fanfic world, and presumably gotten a real life, makes me very sad. Very Sad. I might have to go dress my dog in human clothes now, which she finds degrading and humiliating, just to make myself feel better. This will be your fault, and I will tell her this. So if a disgruntled dog dressed in human clothes hunts you down, you know what you did. Bad Girl! Back to your writing!
red chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Absolutely love it please update
nig nog chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Love it would like a but more backstory to why jade wants cat etc
KoalaBear95 chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
Can you please write another chapter? Pretty please?! I really love this! And I know I say I love things a lot, like ice cream, bunny rabbits, turtles with turtles taped to their backs, and potatoes... But the point is I'd trade all that stuff for just one more chapter :)
Celery Sticks chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Love the title of the next chapter. Can't wait to see what happens. I feel bad for the poor horses still trapped inside though; fire is no way to go.

Excellent writing, as per usual.
Celery Sticks chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Haha wow did the end make me laugh there. Great stuff! I'm interested in learning more about the fire that set Tori off on her path to becoming "Kid Victorious," because after you mentioned one of the rumors about Jade getting caught in a fire I realized that maybe the same thing could have happened to Tori. Just a thought, that may be entirely wrong.
Celery Sticks chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
I love Old West Jade, though the name "The Scissorer," hasn't quite grown on me yet. And poor Old West Beck, still tagging along after just like he does in Hollywood. I really liked the line about his hands being better suited for poker than brawling: very well written. Also, "You'd talk the venom out of a snake, you would" was very clever.
Celery Sticks chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I'll admit, I was a bit skeptical when I first clicked on this, but I love it. You've got all the characters pretty much pegged, and I must say the Old West Cat is a mighty fine young lady; I do hope Kid Victorious can handle her. Trina, as always, is hilarious in her boundless (and undeserved) confidence and I look forward to her show.

Excellent work!
MadTrout chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Aww, poor Tori. Kid can't catch a break, can she? That's alright though, "what doesn't kill you" and all that. Cat and her are adorable as hell.
MadTrout chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
I love you. Your writing is seducing me just like Cat seduced Tori.
MadTrout chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Good chapter. Your Cat is my favorite Cat. You write her so well. Her mood changes like a light.

You've got her character down.
MadTrout chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
You are so good at describing things. Even when you're describing emotions you paint a beautiful picture in my brain. :) I like this a lot. Actually, no. I love it.
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
Great Chapter & More Please
Maximus Blake chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
cool next chapter plzzz
GothicPheonix chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
This was a good chapter; the description of the action was authentic. Great job. I wonder what really happened with Tori and the childhood fire? :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »