Reviews for The Attack of the MarySue
Laura Andrews chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
This was great! I love these kind of stories :D I wrote one myself, two or three years ago, but this one was probably even funnier! I can't point out my favorite part, because all of it was my favorite :D
delicatelyglitterywriter chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
*can't stop laughing* Wow; this story is so funny! Normally, I detest Mary-Sues, but with the way you wrote it, this one was quite humorous! :) I must warn you though: if you ever write another fanfic with a Mary-Sue, I will turn nasty. Can hardly wait to read more of your work. :)
g6hj chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
Is it possible to fall in love with the string of coding that makes up the content of these web pages? I certainly hope so because I just did. Normally I am rather uncertain about these sorts of stories (all too often the humour falls rather flat) but with this one I spent the majority of time spitting tea all over my laptop (you'd think I'd learn the first time) each time I read a new sentence. This is satire of the highest calibre! Just a few highlights:

But WHAT a girl! Not only was her hair an ugly shade of purple, but it had blue, red, blond, and black highlights running through it. Susan privately thought it looked like a nasty wound in the last stages of gangrene. I literally had to stop at that point and fall back guffawing helplessly.

"cuz ur soooooooooo hoooooooooottttttttttttttt"
Tumnus turned an impressive shade of green. Lord Peridan unceremoniously clapped his hands over his ears. Peter turned beet red. Edmund gagged. And you just summed up all of my reactions to that truly dreadful song. Well done!

"My darlingeth!" He blubbered, "From whenceth hasteth thouest comesteth? Whateth isteth thine fair namesteth?"
The real Peter choked. "What is your WHAT?" Bwahahaha! *spits out tea again*

"Ach, mi prety prinsecss," Peter said, careful to misspell each word, "i hav vensquished mih evul bro and watn yeuo 2 mery mee!" He mentally gagged. I did more than mentally gag...after I was done laughing at the very accurate representation of the quality of writing usually contained in such stories. Honestly - you have to TRY to make it that bad!

"Eeep?" eeped the Mary-Sue.
"Eeep," Edmund confirmed as he unsheathed his sword. And there went my tea again. You little genius, you!

This was easily one of the most enjoyable 8 minutes I have spent in a long while. It was hilarious, it was sarcastic, and it was so SO true. Thank you! :)
Ailis Ceana chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Brilliant! This was hilarious! :)
Best Part:

"Eeep?" eeped the Mary-Sue.

"Eeep," Edmund confirmed as he unsheathed his sword.

That was great!
Calyn chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
This is unutterably brilliant. *falls over laughing*
lemonsmania chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
This was hilarious!

Eeep?

I died at that point. :)
Weird-Ally-Ilikesuperheroes chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Edmund got burned by a little girl, hahaha.
The Arista chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
This was hilarious, especially the part where WhiteCloud Rivergoddess Precious Princess made the rubies shrivel, Peter took care to misspell the words he spoke, and Lucy's comment at the end.

"Check-mate."
Calyn chapter 1 . 3/29/2012

Whereupon I cracked up completely. This is hilarious.