Reviews for Twists and Turns
Effervesent Panda chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
The more I think about it, I have come to the conclusion that Selina and Riddler would make a great couple. She can stroke his ego and not care that he is insaine, the Riddler wants to brag about his work. Although he uses henchmen for a fight I think he can hold his own. Thumb's up for keeping them in character. Amu
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I really enjoyed this. :D
Miss Savvy chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This is really good, and your characterization of Selina is fantastic! :)
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I don't know. I think Cassandra would eventually pull a Hakan-like "Your puzzles are stupid", smash through everything, and leave poor Eddie with his ego and body broken. Then again, you've always had a higher opinion of Mister Nigma than I have.

Nice to see you back in the writing game, old bean. Hope life is treating you well.
horsewhisper3 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
THANK YOU SO MUCH! Honestly I think its good you put penguin in there because it does help stay in tone with the series. Also this is a great first chapter, Eddie and Selina are still very much in character, I really think they make a good couple personally, I dont know how exactly but I think some how they balance eachother out, anyway great chapter, Im really looking forward to more! Your a very talented writer!