Reviews for How Not to Impress a Winchester
I love how you got Dean's love for his car! :D :D
Lycan Lover 411 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Awesome! :D
brynerose chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Aww, now I feel so bad for somehow missing the update! Hahaha! Dean's and Helen's interactions are precious, made even better by Sam standing by choosing not to step in the mess - Thanks for sticking with it!

bryne
itscalledkarma chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Haha...this chapter was so funny. The banter between Dean&Helen was priceless...that girl is so spirited(pun intended)Lol. I can't wait for an update :-)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Oh my god, this was great! I laughed through all three chapters. Keep it coming! :D
3DBABE1999 chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
he he! Dean's P.O.V. is HILARIOUS! "Nope, you just got in deeper." AWESOME! Are you secretly channeling Dean? I want more! MORE! MORE, MORE, MORE! I can't wait for the next chapters!
Da RaNdOm PeRsOn chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
loved it cant wait for more. update soon please.
Lucifersdaughter chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
I like, update soon :D
itscalledkarma chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Loving this story, very entertaining can't wait for an update. I wanna know how she's tracking the monster&who's the person she's looking for...as usual Dean's being his same ol peachy self! Lol
Da RaNdOm PeRsOn chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
love this story, update soon. I'm like why aren't there more chapters D: ahaha so please update soon :D
3DBABE1999 chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
More PLEASE!
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
SO WAS SHE A WITCH? Or was she just some poor innocent girl who has a psychic gift that attracts ghosts and other "supernatural" stuff ( Kind of like Sam's psychic thing attracts all kinds of trouble that's not his fault) and maybe she "played around" with her "gift" not knowing it could be dangerous. I would like to see another chapter to this or a sequel! It's funny and good and a great P.O.V. from someone who might have just been "in the wrong place at the wrong time" with the wrong kind of "gift" that ended up caught in Sam and Dean's crazy world ... I also love the image of Dean's visable reaction to her telling them she needed the other set of keys "You would have thought I had just announced my plans to kill all the puppies in the world by the way the shorter man reacted." Priceless!
itscalledkarma chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I thought I would never stop laughing..we have us a female Dean. I thought it was so sweet how she was concerned about the ghost...that ghost whisperer line was everything! Lol I hope you continue this story...why did the ghost protect her is she really a witch? You can't leave me hanging like this!
Victoriaswords chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
... at least someone had a goodday and imean that to the ghost boy:)
brynerose chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This. Is. Absolutely. Hilarious! A very nice initiation into the ficwriting world, unique even within OC POVs - Thanks for sharing, and honestly, I hope there's more! (I tabbed this on my computer, and then forgot whether it was complete or not...)

~bryne