Reviews for What's Your Favorite Color?
Hardcore trainer chapter 1 . 3/30
Dats good
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
me encanto no fue exsesivamente meloso fue bastante entretenido y mira nada mas jaja creo que tigresa es seria pero no carece de emociones ya que siempre o por lo menos en kung fu panda 2 vi que cuidaba de todos y especialmente de po ya que el siempre es super distraido y corre riesgos sin pensar mucho en su seguridad me parece que ella se parece bastante a shifu su actitud es bastante parecida es exigente sin enbargo protectora sin ser tan ovia y shifu no es muy demostrativo al igual que ella supongo que es por que el la crío asi se formo de esa manera me gusta este fanfic po siempre tan inquieto y curioso y tigresa seria y pensando siendo siempre en su razonamiento
North Hayward chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I loved the story until you put in the Ti/Po thing in at the end. I mean it was going great with him encouaging her as a friend and saying how she was smart, graceful, loving, and beautiful. but then the story tuned south when he asked her out! THEIR NOT EVEN THE SAME SPECIES OF ANIMAL PEOPLE! Pluse I see them as friends only and mabey Tigress falling in love with some other Tiger but not a panda! that is just wreird! Don't get me wrong how you wrote the story was great and how you had them react seemed realy like them but i just hate the idea of the Ti/Po realtionship. That is the only problem i have with this oneshot though, the rest i really liked infact i even liked the fact that her favorite color is pink! So good job on the writing and I guess I'll just have to pretend that the Ti/Po thing never happed.

North Hayward out
ShadowTeenGirl chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
that was cute
Tailsmoforever7 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Po you dumb dumb, why'd you have to go ruin it? XD
Christ's Disciple chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Funny. You may be a smart aleck, but you sure ain't smart.:)
LITTLE TIGRESS chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW dude i was guessing pink the whole time

LITTLE TIGRESS out
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
It made me giggle
LittleMissPanda84 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I can't even express how cute that was. Pink. Heh, who would've thought? (:
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I loved it such an awesome and funny one shot and who would have thought that Tigresses favorite color would be pink oh and I hope their date goes awesomely :)
abymongragon456 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I like alot but a question: if there will be continuations?...I really hope that if U_U

we see in the next chapter

keep it up! (Y)
Yogurth chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
hehehehe it was a nice and quite lovely story! Thanks _
Writey Starkid chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
HAHAHAHA! That was great!

Have a great day!

Writey
Super Girl chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Ausome story! You really went into depth with that color. Really, really good.
FFcrazy15 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Aw! I knew when she picked up the flower petals, it would be pink, and it was SO cute when she finally told Po. And the reasons why... Aw, Tigress, you are pretty and kind and affectionate, you've just had a rough life.

Good one-shot; this is going on my favorites list!