Reviews for He's Gone
MorTay3 chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
This was wonderful though I found it weird Phoebe being so close with Arnold. Other than that it was beautiful. The ending. Beautiful.
JohnnyMakesNuts chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
One of the most beautifully sad things I've ever read/
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 6 . 10/1/2007
awesome...*cries* i'm heartbroken...let me cry...it's so beautiful...le me cry my heart out...*cries*
OriginalFlavor chapter 6 . 8/17/2007
*sOBS* I started crying when I reached Helga. Gah, I wish I never read this it make my heart fel like a reck!
Readrbug21 chapter 6 . 2/26/2006
*sobs hysterically* That's so sad! Seriously, I almost cried. I love it. I truly do. It's just so...so... grief-riddenly good (I don't think that's the correct term, so I hope you can get what I'm going for). I just, wow. That's just sad.

Such a great story though! I really liked the poem too. It's so sad that they forgot him! And that he couldn't leave! So, so sad. *sigh* That was an awesome story. Truly wonderful, as is everything you write. The poem was extremely well written too. Gosh, it's just so hard to imagine the show with Arnold gone, isn't it? Wow...

LOL, now I'll think about this story all day and be extremely sad. Congrats on writing something that effected me this much! LOL.

-Samantha
desiredhanyoualy chapter 6 . 12/12/2005
That was heart wenching *cries* and a powerful story told *sobs* keep writing because your very good at it *cries and sobs myself to sleep*
Saramis Kismet chapter 6 . 10/26/2005
Whoa.

Crazy good.

Has me damn near tears, my friend. I definitely congratulate you for your talents.
Number6 chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
This is a very touching history, I'm very pleased you posted it

Thanks
CaCtUs0304 chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
This
Eric chapter 6 . 7/19/2004
This is a very good story and I might say that it was a touching and powerful story. I can see why Arnold cried. I would cry too. It could be a movie you know! It seems like movie material. It could be called Broken-Winged Angel. Well that's just me. I have to get off now. Bye!
DcWestby chapter 6 . 7/9/2004
You know... "He's Gone" is a very very good story... very much a tearjerker... Great job.
JohnnyMakesNuts chapter 6 . 12/19/2003
Wow. Amazing, simply amazing. I...I...It's just not enough to say I'm "in awe". I mean, I am, but it feels like so much more. That was absolutley incredible; I'm speechless... The poem just touched my heart, and...wow...I can't describe it. There's just no word for it, just try to think of the highest praise you could ever get, and mutiply it by a million, I loved this so much! Needless to say, I'll be adding this to my favorites...I've got to add this to my favorites list right now. WONDERFUL job
stevetheloser chapter 6 . 8/15/2003
kudos! bravo! encore! encore!

great story... annother one for the favorites list! oh and that poem at the end was great also.

cya

steve
Lizzie chapter 6 . 7/1/2003
Dang. I mean, DANG! That fic almost made me cry, and I rarely cry at stuff I read. My sister thinks I'm weird for reading Hey Arnold fics, but this isn't just a good fic, it's a good story. Period. Loved the poem, too. Anyways, kudos to all your writing!
Eve4000 chapter 6 . 6/23/2003
so beautiful! I love it. I can't believe something so sad and depressing can turn out so great. You got talent, girl.