Reviews for Spoof Trek: Frogger
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
NO SINGING!
I'm sorry, I thought your son was a woman.
I can see why.
Aundielen chapter 3 . 5/12/2015
LOOOOOOOL

I really did wish they'd taken Neelix off the show instead of Kes. I mean, really? He seriously is the Jar Jar Blinks of Star Trek. *shakes head*
Aundielen chapter 2 . 5/12/2015
LOLOL the fight between Star Trek and Star Wars was excellent
Aundielen chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
HAHAHA this is GREAT

loved the star wars references!
icheb intiraymi chapter 11 . 4/2/2015
So when do I come in and strut my hot Borg stuff?
I don't even think I'm mentioned!
froggerfan chapter 23 . 4/2/2015
U should totally do blood fever, the q and the grey, and that one episode that has q's son in it. I forgot what that one is called.
RetardedFish97 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Was looking through your other stories after reading my lady.
Had to give up half way through first chapter from laughing too much.
Brilliant.
Iceleaf13 chapter 25 . 6/10/2014
I think that this is the worst episode of the series. Both because it is focused on Chokotay, and because it makes little sense. I am talking about the actual episode, not your parody. Your parody is actually rather amusing.
Laura O'Leary chapter 28 . 2/28/2014
I love these. :)
Killbot4000 chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
This story is class, Well done on such an original and funny story :)
scifiromance chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
Still hilarious!
scifiromance chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
'Would that make me like Woody Allen'? Favourite quote out of a priceless chapter! I particularly enjoyed the rationale for getting rid of Keish. ;)
scifiromance chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
Lol, that last part was probably what WAS going through the writers heads about Seven, sigh. So funny, Myway and Chevrolet calling a truce, the Spoof Wars invasion... Gold.
scifiromance chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
OMG, even by your high standards this is hilarious! 'Tuvacca', 'Fairly Dim', noticing the strange hairstyles, the trampoline to save Chevrolet, the Mosquitos to liven up 'action-less techno-babble sci-fi'... I could go on and on, and I will, in the next chapter! :)
Aardvark123 chapter 28 . 9/8/2013
This is definitely one of your better parodies. I still can't quite believe they would have somebody called Urine, though.