Reviews for The Mechanic
SpartanEra chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
Wow. No update for over a year... Wow. No put downs here, I promise. I am just remembering what I was doing when this story was updated. Oh man do I feel old!
jmc42199 chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
this was updated in april. Now it's september. What happened?
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Wonderful installment.
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Even better than the last installment.
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Great job.
Greyleaf chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
I’m really liking the dialogue. It’s easy to ‘hear’ the accents (I have a thing for that, myself). Please write more. Thanks.
Greyleaf chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
This is good. Again, the characters are interesting. I like that there isn’t a lot of exposition; it’s easy to get bogged down in details. I found myself wanting to know more about all of them, even Ben, which is a good thing. Thanks for posting this.
Greyleaf chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I like this. The characters seem fully developed and interesting. One thing: I’m a little confused about the names. In your intro, you said Micro had been renamed Jessey, but she’s only called that once. The rest of the time it’s Micro. Otherwise, this is good.
NoodleStories chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
I am enjoying the build-up, even though I have no prior knowledge of what is going on. You are correct, chapter two is not the most thrilling bit, but it's helpful fluff for later development.

Also, there is no need for disclaimers every chapter. It's apparent after the first chapter. This is after all.