Reviews for Pride and Prejudice
LxP chapter 33 . 10/11/2016
Really great story. Is it going to be finished or? :D It stopped on a cliffhanger and it is really killing me not knowing what is happening next. :D
Acacia Jules chapter 14 . 9/16/2016
Harry is TWELVE, JUST. I doubt he's even been thru puberty yet! Why rush things between Harry and Victor?
Acacia Jules chapter 13 . 9/16/2016
Only a very loyal wand, after years of use, will react badly to someone else using it. The number of times wands were used by other people in the series should have told you that.
Acacia Jules chapter 12 . 9/16/2016
How is tormenting a kid who's being used by the headmaster funny? I get that Ron's a prat, but the punishments are over the top. NO student should ever be in pain from a punishment. We don't even make convicts do hard labor anymore.
Acacia Jules chapter 10 . 9/16/2016
WTF?! Why did you kill the baby dragon?! And your Harry is coming off like an ass. Sirius nor Jame would actually be proud of Harry wanting to run off and immediately tell a teacher. Why are you ruining Harry?
Acacia Jules chapter 7 . 9/16/2016
Um, what's the point of taking away from Harry's natural talents? Why is it so bad that he was that good all on his own? I'm really not understanding why he can't just be good at some things, and it has to be due to being taught secretly.
Acacia Jules chapter 6 . 9/16/2016
WTF is up with Ron's punishment! It was their first day, and a mistake. That's the kind of punishment you give if a kid has repeatedly purposefully done something wrong. Not to mention, he's 11, why hate on a kid so much, for doing what his parents tell him?!
rowenasheir chapter 33 . 5/15/2016
Come on ... you cant leave the story here and abandon it!
PaleAngel90 chapter 33 . 3/18/2016
Loving the story, cant wait to read more, please update soon. :)
dirtykinks chapter 33 . 3/15/2016
will this be finished?
lilly-flower15 chapter 33 . 2/3/2016
Grsat chapter update soon
Guest chapter 33 . 1/20/2016
Hope you continue this
Romantific chapter 33 . 1/18/2016
How could you just leave it like that. Gah!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 33 . 11/25/2015
I like this story. It is a good story. Please keep writing this story and update soon.
SnarryLover91 chapter 33 . 9/7/2015
I love what you have written so far. I hope you can update soon.