Reviews for Your War, Our Battle
Arivania Moons chapter 4 . 3/17
I really do love this story. It's quite entertaining!
RaidenStephano Feli Ita Vargas chapter 11 . 3/8
Omg please continue I love this and I want more x3
tfpfangirl101 chapter 3 . 6/23/2016
Wow, I wonder what colors I would be if I were Cybertronian. Wait, I already know, I am dark purple and frosty blue and my name is Bladerunner. Do not ask how I know this, I am afraid it is top secret, as in I am embarrassed about it.
tfpfangirl101 chapter 2 . 6/22/2016
Really good so far.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/26/2016
YES! Hope for starscream, and since they already know what he did, there's no reason for him to run.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/25/2016
Ok, am I the only one who thinks that shade and Springer will hook up, I mean come its always the pair that hate each other more than anything, then one gets really hurt (physically hurt for these two) and that's when one or both realize they don't hate each other as much as they thought. Opposites attract am I right. ~gasp~ if you ever reach the episode where arcee and bulkhead are stuck together can you switch acree and bulkhead out with shadebreaker and springer? Just say Optimus thought it would be a great way for them to learn to work as a team, and hopefully get them to stop fighting so much. Please please, pppppppllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaasssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeesee!
Seeker3 chapter 11 . 3/21/2016
Haha, Sides and Jazz - you two just gave the femmes an idea! Are the rest of the Avengers gonna come in?

~S3
Oyshik chapter 11 . 1/22/2016
Your story is amazing! But please update. We don't really have many good prime self inserts. So please update as soon as it is possible for you.
Deltagama chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
I just have to say that I love your solution to Miko's spider problem.

I also like that you post Bible verses on your chapters. Don't let anyone talk you out of it.
Deltagama chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
I completely agree with you about how Mr. Bay quite effectively...how would you say, 'botched up' the transformers in his movies. All the parts that should have been epic were dull, the shaking camera in the action shots was unnecessary and annoying to the point of getting sick, literally, and he had to kill off Jazz in the first big fight against Megatron. That was a low blow.

I cannot even stomach watching the 4th movie because of the 3rd movie. After hearing what happens in that one, I would rather not see how badly my favorite autobots, the Dinobots, were depicted. It irks me that Swoop isn't called Swoop, and that he has two heads. He and Grimlock, that big cuddle-king, are my favorites of the Dinobots...besides Dinobot from Beast Wars.

...And I too would actually pay to see Galloway drenched in a carbonated beverage. The guy needs to learn a bit of humility...and someone needs to clock Simmons.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/12/2015
My teeth seriously hurt. Wires tightened.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/12/2015
Wheeljack. Not Springer
Cashagon chapter 11 . 10/24/2015
This fun to read. Especially the gummy recipe! Hey? Could you take a look at the first chapter of my new story? I'm really exited to be a part of Fanfiction.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/16/2015
My god why you did have too bring shield into this? I love and hate this idea (love hate relations grrrrr..). Good work please have more of tony but please focus on the bots not tony thx:-) :-) ;-) your amazing!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/13/2015