Reviews for Smell
THE POWERPUFF chapter 1 . 1/11
Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it.
Will there be more? :) Its a beautiful one shot really, but if you every feel like adding on, that would be fun too!
Keep up the great work!
-The Powerpuff
OtakuLisa chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Lovely! Simple, yet so poetic!
nesseu chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Oh... wow this... it's so simple so good
koutabagirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
uwaaa this makes me feel so giddy. haha! love it
TheWriter222 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Kou, *shakes head* oh Kou please just get her back already (saying this while on current chapter)
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
This was not half-assed at all. This was amazing. This was beautiful. This was perfect.

We do get to see what Futaba's thoughts are whenever she's looking at the nape of his neck, but Kou's thoughts are so hard to decipher, especially since he's such a complicated character and such a hard character to read. Considering all of this, I think you got Kou's character right and his thoughts were as spot on as anyone could make them be.

Lovely fic. I really hope you write more Koutaba soon. :)
pusa chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
my heart just did a flip !
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This is incredible! I love it so much :)) Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Excellent!
purplepam chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
hahahha...the closet pervert,Kou! Love this!
b-isforblair chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
That was so .. fantastic. Really. Want more. Please.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Holy schnikes. Hawt does not begin to describe...

Best Kuo x Futaba fic yet.
Sousouchan chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This is no "half-assed drabble". This is well written, in character, yet diferent. I like reading fics focusing on the relationship of the protagonists or an aspect/part of their relationship, instead of them getting together or sharing a kiss. Thank you for this drabble
furubarulz1996-darkangelz chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Amazing! :) Very well done, short but memorable! Lovely piece! Ahaha, this naughty Kou ;)

It's been ages and ages since I've logged into this account, but I am, so that I can review you haha
Noeyyy chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
You can't imagine my joy finding an AHR section. And this fix. It's excellent. I really really love it! I, screw you and you're grammar insecurity this is greatly written and aahhh my feels are everywhere. Thank you for writing this!