Reviews for Smell
Luckyducky7 chapter 1 . 7/17
Very cute. Nicely written.
senzaitekina chapter 1 . 3/20
This was amazing! I loved how descriptive and detailed it was, please write more!
Pufferie chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Thank you. This needed to be written. Kou, you naughty boy! Futaba's got nothing on you.
Constellations chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Defo not half assed, izz crazy awesomesauce okie?
And yep, a continuation with a series of such drabbles would be pretty cool because you write Kous pov so weeeell
And even if you arent planning on continuing this, its still very very well written
Theres so less Ao haru ride fics, this one is so wonderful
JZBronzecat chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Gosh, this was so cute.

Very well written too
THE POWERPUFF chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it.
Will there be more? :) Its a beautiful one shot really, but if you every feel like adding on, that would be fun too!
Keep up the great work!
-The Powerpuff
OtakuLisa chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Lovely! Simple, yet so poetic!
meguumi chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Oh... wow this... it's so simple so good
koutabagirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
uwaaa this makes me feel so giddy. haha! love it
TheWriter222 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Kou, *shakes head* oh Kou please just get her back already (saying this while on current chapter)
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
This was not half-assed at all. This was amazing. This was beautiful. This was perfect.

We do get to see what Futaba's thoughts are whenever she's looking at the nape of his neck, but Kou's thoughts are so hard to decipher, especially since he's such a complicated character and such a hard character to read. Considering all of this, I think you got Kou's character right and his thoughts were as spot on as anyone could make them be.

Lovely fic. I really hope you write more Koutaba soon. :)
pusa chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
my heart just did a flip !
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This is incredible! I love it so much :)) Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Excellent!
purplepam chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
hahahha...the closet pervert,Kou! Love this!