Reviews for Never By Halves
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Awwww. Sweet and yet thoroughly in character - yay!
WuNsChKiNd15 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
so, I just spent a couple days reading all your star trek fanfics and I gotta say, you are definitely one of, if not the best writer I've read so far. I love the narration you use because I find it is completely appropriate for each story you write - it can be funny or emotional when needed.
Traveler07 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
how cuuuutttttteeee
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Fantastic job. I think I've been through almost all of your fics now, and I have to say, I love your writing style. It's simple yet clever, and everything always comes together smoothly and beautifully.
Marigold chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Psst, you should continue Escaping Fate, just saying. Love your writing!
Nichalia chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Awww, cute!
debussy88 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
love it, love it, love it! wonderful, as usual. I love how you write Jim's justification for his "potentially hazardous" actions on his birthday. I'm with him every step of the way. even though the ending was a tad predictable, I was seriously excited that he was going out onto an alien planet to climb (probably exceedingly dangerous) cliffs.

you have a very classic exposition technique, but it remains timeless with each new character voice you tell the story with.
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
A decent one-shot with a dash of endearing thoughtfulness. Well done.
jasolein chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Thanks for writing this! I really love your style
Dark Phenoix chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
what a wonderful twist at the end. nicely done
Jewel Queen chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I don't know how you did it, but you have single-handedly wrote the most amazing lines in the universe. I think I want to brand them on my skin permanently. So, thank you, for your awesomeness. I am in love with this little thing.
yodawolf chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Awwwwwww. SO AWESOME. This story is so beautiful and perfect in so many ways. I love that your Jim chose to honor his father's sacrifice on his birthday and use it as a day to LIVE as opposed to breaking down in grief and anger like he does in a lot of other fics. I think this interpretation is a lot more JIM, ya know? And Spock's whole spiel about going on a different type of adventure, /with/ him...guguh. I melted on the spot. So adorable. Jim and Spock are so freaking perfect for each other it's not even funny. Thanks for writing this, it made me smile like a fool. 3 :)
aisarete chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Sooo I have a cut on my lip. I was being silly and - whoops! :p I really, really hurts to move my mouth.

Yet I cannot stop smiling. It hurts but this was so cute I can't help it. _

...ow.
DarkHuntress01 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
this was full of all kinds of awesome!