Reviews for Two of a Kind
what the fup chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
the last fuping update was nearly a year ago! finish this story or I will copy it quote what you wrote the first 4 chap. and then write the rest my self ok good bye
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
I have to say that besides the grammatical errors this is a very good story. I however deeply upset that it has not been updated for quite awhile,I know real life is a bitch, but look at the favs following reviews you have for just 4 chapters and realize that people really like your story and can't wait too see what happens next the fact that you follow the Canon plotline with only subtle. changes shows me that you are a great storyteller because where romance usually fails elsewhere and frankly in Canon is when it appears out of nowhere not the case thus far as I can see this story will have a nice slow buildup. Id like to know if and when you plan to update so shoot me a pm if its not to much trouble
marcus nightfire chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Hope you update soon
PaC chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
OK fic. Has some potential though just barely getting going and with no update in while don't wish to say much if abandoned or a long hiatus is currently the state of it. You've done a bit of obvious foreshadowing with lots of possibilities for what you intend to make the upshot of those...

My only somewhat common repeated advice for so many fics, is that you've got enough canon backdrop now, time to begin traveling off on your own path and not just be following canon making minor changes. If you do that, this fic might be worth continuing to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
So bad, Harry Potter is English and not American so stop saying mom its mum and pants are trousers and pantiers are called nickers and stop being racist st mungos is in london the capital of England. Loved it though.
AJ Granger chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Interesting story so far. I look forward to seeing how you move away from canon some for the development of this relationship. You write well, though be more careful with quotation marks, so a reader knows when someone is talking as opposed to thinking. Other than that, it reads well.
crispy chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
i dont read alot of fanfictions especially one with chapters but this is the best fan fic ive ever read and i love every chapter !
michaelc100 chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Cant wait for a new update for this story.
dault3883 chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
i cant wait till your next update please update soon good luck love the story
nightkitty555 chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Are you going to continue this story? I'm still interested, especially as you diverge from cannon. I tend to just skim over large areas taken mostly fro mthe book. I really liked the first chapter that was all your writing, and I really like it when Harry is a metamorph. I think this can be a really great story if you kept updating.
JBF chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
apart writing nearly the same thing than in the books is there a point to your story ?
xxTheLonelyAngelxx chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
come on kyu wheres da next chapter! lol! im joking. take your time, awesomness cant be rushed
Ibskib chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
This chapter has a lot less mistakes compared to the prologue, which was quite frankly, atrocious, and the author should really go back and reedit it.

Would just like to mention that;

Lily's maiden name is Evans

Harry's godfather is names Sirius

and Harry lives on Privet Drive

all of which were misspelled

But at least the author realizes that he needs a beta, hope he finds one, and he should never again upload a chapter when sleep deprived, we wouldn't want a repeat of the horror that is chapter one :-)
tiger27 chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
i like it hope the next chapters are just as good
Kwisatz Haderach chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Are you ever going to write Sirius' name right? It only shows how little you care...
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »