Reviews for The Thread That Lines in Silver
Vivat Musa chapter 1 . 5/23
Beautifully and ELEGANTLY written! Really like the humor and the well-woven references from the book, like the "up and dusted" and taking a swim in the river lines.
Avalon096 chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
This is really well done. Beautiful piece.
MyPatronisIsAGopher chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
What a beautiful take on Jem and Tessa. I loved how you broke down a Jem attack, I'd never really thought about being in Jem's head during one. Normally I love all 3 of them together or Will and Jem together but you made this seem right. What could have been, even briefly, and how they fell in love (it seemed too abbreviated in canon, probably because we never got Jem POV). Brilliant!
gretlcascade chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
this story is really well done, great job :)
GoatsnGhosts chapter 1 . 11/29/2015

GOOOD
Amazing
Yellow Rose of the Briar chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
I've read this so many times and every time it gets better. Masterfully and beautifully written.
Ackamarackus chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Aaaaah. *sobs* it's so beautiful! I loved it so much. It is one of the best Jessa fics I've read.
this is so good chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
well done. im not good at reviews but fuck this was amazing, i really got to understand what jem felt like with the drug in his blood etc. great job bro
blazerules34 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
This was very well-written, and absolutely enchanting. It was perfect.
oh my god chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I LOVED IT SO MUCH! JESSA FOR LIFEEEEE
TheElvisPreacher chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Awww!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Aww...aw...awwwwwww...tears, oh my god
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This was beautiful. Thank you for writing this story:)
TheSmallestSpark chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Wow. You captured Jem and Tessa so perfectly - I loved it. Your style of writing was right on the mark, the atmosphere and their expressions were so realistic, it was a great read :) I know its old but I only came across this site - I hope you'll write some more Jessa stuff :)
Sajna18 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013