Reviews for We Were Nothing
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
Awsomesauce :D xx
EllieJellie chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
OMG.I loved your story! You gave Effie some more depth which made her more interesting. On the whole I loved it!
ppp chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
I really loved it :) you are great. Ive read a few of ur HG fics now but im not good at writing reviews so just know I loved them all!
noctuas chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
I just love it. :D
erasmuse chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Love it! Short and sweet and all I could possibly want in a Hayfie fanfic :D Good job!
LimitedByCreativity chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Oh wow! This story was amazing! I loved every moment of it :) brilliant work!
brenda chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Love it! I really enjoyed it.

U just have to write more to this story.
Pengwens chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
I like these two together, it just seems right in a weird sort of way. I wish they were really a couple in the books:)

Awesome job on this:P
tortured-words chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I LOVE it! I never thought of Haymitch and Effie as a couple, but they're actually pretty cute together! :]
TEAMCaskett chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
OMG! I noticed the whole Haymitch and Effie chemistry when I watched the movie too! I really want them to get together in the movies cos sadly they don't in the books! But still, at least we have fanfic! I absolutely loved this! Especially how they turned to each other at that rough time! So so hot! And so sweet when Haymitch was wiping her face! Please write some more Hayfiee fanfics! And I so need to follow you on tumblr!
CloveNeedsaRealityCheck chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
LOVE. IT.
D chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
I LOVED CHAPTER 2! Do Another Story Like What Happened In Chapter 2! I ADORED IT
ACompanyofSwans chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Well, you've converted ME, lol. Like you, I didn't really think of these two in 'that' way until the movie, and this fic has convinced me of their potential. That was a lovely story. The prose is accomplished, the dialogue seems very true to Effie and Haymitch's characters (speaking of which, they were VERY in character) and there were genuinely touching scenes, like when he takes off her makeup, and the ending. Well done, you can add me to the ranks of the Effie/Haymitch shippers!
Cordelia Darcy chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
D'aww...lovely ending. And the part where he took all her makeup off was adorable :) Beautiful writing, thanks for taking the time to make this!
Zab chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Your amazing story has caused me to see the light and become an avid hayffie fan. I especially love the way haymitch removes her makeup, and seeks out the real woman under all the paint and glitter.