Reviews for Goodbye, Hello
brynn.brigham chapter 1 . 1/17
Beautiful!
iamonlyone chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
What a beautiful story ... thank you!
sunystone chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
*wipes tears* That was so beautiful! First place was so well deserved! I went on an emotional roller-coaster while reading this...from heartbreak to happiness. Brilliant!
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it.

Nancy
JustTheSlashMaam chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
That was lovely and unexpected.
luvinlapush chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
oh my god i cried so was so loving and torturous to the then a happy ending to go with all of it .loved it thank you
addicted-to-romione-bedward chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I was wary of reading this, I must admit. I had a feeling something bad was going to happen, but it blew me away. I'm happy the boys survived the hard times and went through them together. Dem is amazing. You made me like him. He has such a big heart. And Charlie...she's adorable. The end had me in tears.

You deserve the first place! Well done! :)
bethi13212 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
That was beautiful. Thank you (typing through tears).
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
So beautiful! Loved this story! So full of many different emotions! And it fit the picture perfectly!
dragontattoo75 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Aww, this was so beautiful! Very well deserved winner, congrats again :) Thank you for writing and sharing!
jsmkd chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I loved it!
mw138 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
That was absolutely beautiful and very deserving of the first place prize. You've written a gorgeous story! Thanks for sharing it with all of us! :D
crosunshine chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
christ... happy tears! what a great OS! thanks for writing and sharing and congrats for you win! it think, even if i dont read he others, well deserved!

and i like your line "Thank you for choosing us." that was a great ending!
Decadent Anarchy chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Oh sweets...

I honestly can't believe you are new to this writing caper! You amaze me time and again with your stories and words.

What can I say that would do this justice. How do you put speechless into words.

It was so beautiful, so sad, and by the end I was a mess of tears. You know me well!

What a joy and a pleasure, to read something so wonderfully thought out, created, and written!

So truly deserving of first place! I am so happy for you.

I was thinking the other day - as I was devouring This Time updates - it is a rare occurence for me to find a fic that I am champing at the bit for updates. Of all the fics I've read, and there have been many x many, it has only happened twice before. This Time, would make three. So logically we are talking favs here. My point is, given this isn't about This Time, is that for me it takes a combination of things to get me so excited, loving and favouriting a fic; characters, pairing, plot, structure, setting...Goodbye, Hello, had everything ten fold. I honestly can't begin to tell you how amazing this was!

When I think of my favs, Goodbye, Hello, is going to be there. Right beside Simply Edward, and, The Sound and the Silence, This Time (that one is written so f* well, I told you it owned me), and, The Trip Home. It's such a small list given all the FF I've read, but these are ones that stick ya know.

So damn good!

Thank you!

Min xx
twimummy chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
So so amazingly good! It's reduced me to tears and that doesn't happen often!

I was a bit worried for the boys when Dem first found Edward's wedding ring and was so glad that Edward wasn't actually cheating. Dem definitely had a right to be angry at Edward for keeping the secret but I guess I can see why he did.

You absolutely deserved your win. This fic was AWESOME!

Kaz xx