Reviews for Reassurance
jtdarkman chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I have no earthly idea y father son bonding moments with these two get me every time. But they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside lol great job with this keep up the good work
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Oh my gosh...this made me cry. I loved it. Poor Denzel, and Cloud's just so awesome. This was beautifully written.
BonsaiTree chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I like how realistic this is. I can totally see Denzel being similar to Cloud in this way, hanging on to guilt. Their relationship is also so adorable to me...
Saileasa chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I love this! You did very well keeping them in character; your grammar was excellent. And the story was so sweet! Thanks for posting!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I'm glad that was a dream, I thought Cloud had really died there for a second. xD The resulting scene, especially with awkward Cloud, was worth the small bit of horror. He may not be the best with kids (yet), but he's got it where it counts.

The writing was also well done, that alone is part of the reason I got such enjoyment out of it. Thank you for writing.

(PS: Your rendition of the scene in the Forgotten City gave me chills.)
Vladimir the Hamster chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This is great. Your writing is descriptive without being flowery, and it's a very nice moment between Cloud and Denzel. Simple but not simplistic.
RikuSora chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
That was very good, well written.
Random Reader 17 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Good story, I really liked it.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Your writing style and description of the setting were both truly eloquent. Denzel's POV came through very well, as did poor Cloud's cluelessness over how to deal with an emotional child (hot chocolate works every time!).

I may not know much about Final Fantasy, but I enjoyed reading this story.
LindaH chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Beautiful story :)

loving how Cloud kept hoping Tifa would come rescue him from this emotional battleground he felt he wasn't equipped to handle.
XTAIGAX chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Awwww... That was so cute! Its really hard to find Cloud and Denzel fics, just them talking. (Of course, I think of them as brothers more than father and son) It kind of made me really mellow, hearing about all of it, and it was a really good perspective on Denzel and Cloud's part, where most others were only one or the other.
Cookizilla chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Aw, that's nice... x3
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
good story
Rhapsidiast chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
A well-written fic, and very heart-warming. I love Cloud and Denzel family fics. I can't shake off the concern Cloud showed in ACC, and I like how dynamic they are. You've explored them both well here, and it's an enjoyable read.

I like the similarities between Cloud and Denzel that you pointed out in this oneshot. It never truly crossed my mind that they more or less mirror each other, and, I think, what happened in the Forgotten City would definitely bring them closer together. I wish you'd write another chapter for this, but you ended the fic, and it was a really good end.
Devientity chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I really liked this. It was well-written, sweet, adorably awkward but not overly sugary and on the whole, a nice piece.