Reviews for Let the Rain Come Down
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 7 . 1/1
I really like this story. It shows a lot about how hard some people work and how much generosity some people have. I hope esme finds some love.
meepison chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
Schmaltzy is perfect for Christmastime! So glad these two are getting the chance to experience a happy holiday. The kindness of the people at the market and Esme really embodies the true spirit of giving. Great chapter!
teamcullen-candi chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
loved the updates! I am so glad they got a few things they needed and Jasper got to meet Esme! Merry Christmas and a very happy new Year!
Phen chapter 7 . 12/27/2015
I adore this story. Bravo!
35nanou chapter 7 . 12/27/2015
Malgré leur condition de vieet toutes les difficultés qu'ils traversent les garçons ont eu cette chance de rencontrer Esmé contrairement à beaucoup d'autres. Grâce à cela, ils ont eu un Noël fantastique mais aussi l'espoir d'avoir un avenir meilleur en autre grâce au travail d'Edward et à la bienveillance de leurs amis du marché.
Le point le plus important est maintenant la guérison complète de Jasper et son avenir en tant que prostitué!
Merci et à bientôt
Lana chapter 7 . 12/26/2015
Счастливого Рождества! Хорошая история о любви и доброте! Спасибо ! Жду продолжения!:-)
Anasamantha09 chapter 7 . 12/25/2015
Yes, yes, the boys may believe in Santa. I know this is fiction but the joy in this chapter made me cry. Thank you a lot and merry christmas!
LisaF29 chapter 7 . 12/25/2015
Great chapter! I'm so glad the boys had a great Christmas and got stuff they really need. Can't wait for more!
TD69 chapter 7 . 12/24/2015
Esme is their guardian angel. Such acts of kindness and thoughtful gifts from all their friends. This story reminds me of things we take for granted everyday like immediately available hot water.

Merry Christmas and hope to read the next chapter soon (tapping fingers, waiting...).
beanothercullen chapter 7 . 12/24/2015
Awwww that was so sweet. I love how they notice every little thing and totally appreciate it all. Esme is the best, what a sweetheart. I hope that eventually we do see them get all that they hope for, they really do deserve it. Thanks again, Merry Christmas!
bbbluez chapter 7 . 12/24/2015
Beautiful. So happy they had a perfect Christmas!
LisaF29 chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
Great chapter! I'm a Christian, but I would never turn away anyone who needed a meal, nor can I imagine my church doing that. It's a shame that there are people like that out there. I love Esme! She's so wonderful and caring. I'm glad she's taken a shine to the boys. Can't wait for more!
Anasamantha09 chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
Lovely chapter! And more tomorrow! Thankssss
bbbluez chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
Esme is amazing, I hope she finds someone. Nice to see Jasper recovering. Hoping he will find a different job.
TD69 chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
*Sigh* lovely chapter, full of heartbreak and happiness at the same time.
It always amazes me how people who should be the most caring and accepting are usually the most judgemental and prejudice.
I hope in time, Jasper realizes that he has other options and is deserving of them.
I really think Esme wants to hug Edward so hard until he squeaks like a chew toy. LOL
Can't wait to find out about their Christmas eve dinner.