Reviews for Let the Rain Come Down
KM525 chapter 19 . 3/4
Yay! I just want to hug these boys. They’ve been through so much. Esme is such a great friend, supporting them & helping them stand on their own. It’s heartwarming.
LisaF29 chapter 19 . 3/4
Great chapter! I'm so glad the boys went back home with Esme. That place they were living was terrible. I hope Esme finds some way to get back at that landlord. I'm anxious to see what's next for them. Can't wait for more!
Pyejammies chapter 19 . 3/3
It's great to see these two starting to enjoy life without it being one long struggle.
tears on the inside chapter 19 . 3/3
This story is just so beautiful i makes my day when you add another chapter. So well written thank you.
yukino76 chapter 19 . 3/3
Esme blesse you i hope now they will start to look for a bright future
bbbluez chapter 19 . 3/3
Such a heartwarming, hopeful chapter. Love that they are feeling like part of a family. It's good for them after what both of them have been through.
meepison chapter 19 . 3/3
Had to drop everything the minute I saw a new chapter pop up! This story always makes me think about all the possibilities for good we have in our lives no matter how hard life can be. So many instances of kindness. Thank you so much!
Anasamantha09 chapter 19 . 3/3
Oh, i left everything I was doing, because another chapter of your beautiful tale was here. My eyes are watering. Thank you many many times. Love it.
BabyBarlow chapter 19 . 3/3
Loved it. 3
beanothercullen chapter 19 . 3/3
I'm actually relived they don't have to live at their appartment anymore. LOL. What a great chapter, I look forward to every update. Thanks!
CentauRita chapter 19 . 3/2
Dearest KC,
(Clapping my hands)

Esme made a good argument that the Boyz just couldn't refuse. Esme's kindness knows no bounds. She truly has the Boyz best interests at heart. Now, they have worked out an agreement that they all are happy with. She's opened up not only her heart, but, her home as well.

I choked up and cried with the Boyz when Esme called them...a Family.

The courage it took for Edward to share with Esme concerning his PTSD Nightmares, made me so proud of him. Guess that Therapy is helping.

Bottom-line...change is a little bit scary. Fear of the unknown.
Having Esme( Lady Luck) in their corner...good things seem to be pending on the horizon for these Boyz. It's about damn time, too! They deserve some goodness in their lives.

Hugs, Kisses & Cuddles!
Thank you for your update of your wonderful story and Beautiful Boyz.
Take Care and Happy Writing.
CentauRita, NorCal Gal
Tlcatlady chapter 19 . 3/2
Aww, happiness overload! TLC
TD69 chapter 19 . 3/2
This was a great chapter. Have a feeling Esme is going to save the rent & give it back to them when they move to their own place.

I hope the housing application works out. Please update soon.

BTW: I always enjoy reading about what the boys eat in this story, not sure why. LOL
jansails chapter 19 . 3/2
At long last, things truly are looking up for the boys!
Lexhez chapter 19 . 3/2