Reviews for Let the Rain Come Down
please don't stop updating! I love your work Thank You
Happy New Year! Hope fully you can update for St. Valiente
Please update, I love this story I keep reading over and over. Please update :(
Alloftheusernamestaken chapter 9 . 1/2
Thought it was worth mentioning since GoodWill is such an important part, but "givebackbox" (google it) will let you print a completely free shipping label so you can pack in clothes and other stuff completely free to donate, they'll even give you a tax receipt once they receive the items!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/28/2016
I live this story, every chapter is a gift, thank you. Your reference about "I can't imagine how the world would be if those people controlled it. " it make me fear about the new president and Vice President. Please don't stop writing. Merry Christmas and happy new year!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/27/2016
WOW...such a great story. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
Lana chapter 12 . 12/27/2016
Спасибо!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/25/2016
It is a wonderful story. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon. Merry Christmas
KM525 chapter 12 . 12/27/2016
Ohhhh frottage! My boys are making some progress in their relationship. Edward is slowly healing with Jasper's love & Jasper is reaching for a better future fueled by Edwards love. So excited for them!
jansails chapter 12 . 12/24/2016
Found this by scanning the Updated Stories List.
WOW!
I've had to make myself put this down, seriously, to go on with my responsibilities, my needs.
It has become my guilty pleasure.
Such an amazing bittersweet story.
Bravo!
jansails/jan2
LisaF29 chapter 12 . 12/24/2016
Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
yukino76 chapter 12 . 12/24/2016