Reviews for Let the Rain Come Down
VampireLestat12 chapter 2 . 6h ago
What a great surprise to see this story continue! I loved chapter 1 and now I am loving the continuation! Great chapter. Edward and Jasper are just too sweet together. They are so good together. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Twistd4twilight chapter 2 . 3/30
The long awaited sequel. I may have squealed like a little girl when I saw this. This is one of my favorite fanfic one shots of all time, and I'm so happy you've finally seen fit to continue it.

This chapter only made me crave more. I love how their relationship has developed emotionally over the past couple months, as well as their lack of a physical one, which is entirely realistic, given both their situations. I'm worried for jasper, he seems awfully sick, but I'm glad he has Edward there to take care of him.

Thank you so much, and I'm looking forward to reading more.

Deb (twistedfortwilight)
unicorn55 chapter 2 . 3/30
This story has me enthralled!
BabyBarlow chapter 2 . 3/30
Ty for this new chapter. It was beautiful.
BabyBarlow chapter 1 . 3/29
I love this story
Tlcatlady chapter 2 . 3/29
You had me sniveling throughout that. Poor boys! TLC
meepison chapter 2 . 3/29
Very glad to get to read more about these two. Hopefully, as long as Jasper's illness isn't too serious, they may have a little more light in their future with the help they got from the shop owners and Esme.
bbbluez chapter 2 . 3/29
Poor boys. Hope Jasper will be okay.
Pyejammies chapter 2 . 3/29
I hope Jasper doesn't develop pneumonia.
35nanou chapter 2 . 3/29
Comme ces deux garçons sont toujours aussi doux, préoccupés l'un envers l'autre.
Edward a su faire preuve d'ingéniosité et d'opportunités pour parvenir à palier au manque d'argent du loyer du fait de la maladie de Jasper qui culpabilise de ne pouvoir prendre soin de son garçon.
Edward a su se faire apprécié des travailleurs du marché ainsi que de Esmée et cela pourra éventuellement les sauver de leur vie tragique mais où Jasper et Edward sont malgré tout heureux d'être ensemble.
Cette histoire est tellement touchante avec une intrigue passionnante, des personnages de caractère et attachant et si bien écrite qu'il me tarde de lire un autre chapitre.
A bientôt.
beanothercullen chapter 2 . 3/29
Loved reading more about these two. I hope eventually their situation gets better, they really are heartbreaking. Thanks so much for the update.
B R Cary chapter 2 . 3/29
I was so excited to see you continuing this story. I love how these two care for each other. :D
Anasamantha09 chapter 1 . 2/7
Did jasper and edward reach a better life? You can write a bit more.
So well written! Thanks
loopylou992 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
So beautiful, honestly moving words as Jasper describes. Set in Edward and how he wants to look after him. Made my bottom lip tremble x
Snappher chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I know it's been a long time, but I would love n update on these two! :)