Reviews for Let the Rain Come Down
linntherese chapter 4 . 11/10
I really hope you update soon :)
Lana chapter 4 . 10/27
Please, please update soon.)))
DelphiusFanfic chapter 2 . 10/1
Maybe a little help is all they need.
twi nana chapter 1 . 9/16
om my-my poor boys...but so much hope.
I LOVE this story and worry about these two ( yes, I worry about fictional characters...)
Please, please, please update soon.
Lana chapter 1 . 9/2
спасибо! прекрасная история))
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 3 . 8/23
This story is a gem! It pulls on my heartstrings for sure. Such an interesting story, with believable characters.
35nanou chapter 4 . 8/10
C'est si touchant de voir que les choses commencent à s'arranger pour ces deux garçons en espérant qu'en rentrant Edward n'est pas une mauvaise surprise (Que je peux être pessimiste!).
Il existe beaucoup d'amour entre ces deux garçons et tellement de reconnaissance l'un envers l'autre que même leur histoire respective et les difficultés existantes et peut-être à venir ne font que les souder un peu plus.
Et que dire d'Esmée qui, grâce à sa gentillesse, a changé la vie de Jasper et Edward pour le mieux!
Merci pour ce nouveau chapitre, à bientôt.
Anasamantha09 chapter 4 . 8/7
So sad but with hope! Love and love for them!. Thank you for updating and doing research for a better chapter with realism. Until the next update with a fine Jasper and this brave Edward.
Tlcatlady chapter 4 . 8/8
You have me crying all the time with this story. I so want these boys to be happy, safe, and healthy. TLC
bbbluez chapter 4 . 8/8
Glad Jasper got to the doctor! Edward is too cute taking care of him.
beanothercullen chapter 4 . 8/8
Thanks for the update, I really love these two boys. I love seeing all the little ways Esme helps them. Such simple things but to them they mean so much. I cant wait to see where they end up, I think they're both realizing there's more for them out there. Thanks so much!
teamcullen-candi chapter 4 . 8/7
I am so glad Jas is finally getting some medical help. He has been through so much and Edward is just so worried. Maybe now things will start looking up for my favorite couple. Thank you so much for the update .
Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen? Jasper isn't going to get better is he?
TD69 chapter 4 . 8/7
This story should come with Tissue warning...
I love both boys, Jasper because he has been beaten down by life for too long and Edward because nothing can contain his big heart and his pure soul.I'm so glad they have each other.

I was expecting Carlisle to be Jasper's Doctor at the clinic.
And thank you for this quick update, please give us the next chapter soon.