Reviews for All The Little Things
sandysan2013 chapter 11 . 7/3
This was such an incredible ride. I'm glad you invited us to go along with you. This story is amazing. You got skills!
bloodamber chapter 11 . 6/18
Such a great story! You had me second guessing everything and I honestly thought torchwood was all fake until the very end haha. I went on the same journey as Ianto and it was brilliant! I'm so glad you didn't make Ianto a push over at the end and his conversation with Jack was just so perfect and expressed all the frustrations I had with Jack in the show and how they showed him treating Ianto. Thank you!
justagirlthatdreams chapter 11 . 1/18/2015
I LOVED this story! The beautiful writing and the amazing pacing kept me entranced with this story. It took me a near 3 hours on a Sunday afternoon to read this and it was a time well spent.
Heart Full of Elves chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
I don't even know what to say. You messed with my emotions so much and you really seemed to know what you were talking about with Ianto's "mental illness". I really wanted it to be real so he could have a normal life with Jack. Sniff. Anyway, this was really well written and I applaud you for breaking my heart.
apollonianism chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
I really thought and wanted Ianto's delusion to be real. At the beginning I thought 'it's not real, it's an alien', but as time went I started to think and hope it was. You made me feel how Ianto felt, and that is a precious skill. Good work.
Aya2013 chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
WONDERFUL STORY! THANK YOU FOR SHARING! :)
Maharani Radha chapter 11 . 11/24/2013
That was absolutely fabulous. I do love the idea of Jack groveling a little bit. But everyone was so in character, which is more than I can say for some people...

Great ending. Not overly sappy and there was a lot of hope. :) I could definitely see this as a plausible event in the series. Great job!
sd4ianto chapter 11 . 11/5/2013
I have to say this is one of the best stories I have read. Except Jack never did tell Ianto why he asked him on the date.
sd4ianto chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
Boy Ianto is fading fast. I love the Torchwood Ianto. He always came out with the best wit. He had such dry humor.
sd4ianto chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
AAAAhhhh no ianto! Don't give them up! If he is making such good progress WITHOUT giving them up, why is it still important to give them up? Come on Ianto, think, think, think! And they have to admit that Ianto has been handling this whole thing with decorum. NOOOOOOOO not the pills! Oh Ianto. I was holding out such hope for you. Now you might as well go the way of Tosh and (I was going to say Owen), but this can't be Owen.
sd4ianto chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
Poor Ianto. I know this story is complete. But I like to see if I can figure out ahead what is happening. My opinion is that the alien is doing this all inside of his head.
sd4ianto chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
Good question. And what is the discoloration on his skin? Have we heard about that and I missed it somehow? It's going to be hard for him to go back to Torchwood and not have bad feeling toward Gwen. Gwen and Jack. I can't believe that TW Jack would say something like that to Ianto. Even if he was angry at Ianto and embarrassed for himself.
sd4ianto chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
Gwen's rank isn't higher than his. By this time he was going on missions full-time, plus all the other stuff he did! Um yea I hate Gwen.
Ianto-NotJustTheTeaBoy-Jones chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
God, you've turned me into a fan of yours! I just love your Janto stories, they're so well written, you write them in character but at the same time lead them and their feelings further than the show does and that's perfect :') I've loved the way you've written Ianto's stance at the mental hospital and his feelings through is so called schizophrenia and I could say a lot more stuff about this great story but I think I'm writting too much so I'll have to stop now! XD keep writing xx
ToonyTwilight chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
This fic has made me cry so much for Ianto and it kept me guessing until the end. It was masterfully written and thank you so much for the hard work and care you have put into this story!