Reviews for Casual Couple's Talk
ToraHogosha chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
Wonderful story. God bless, and may Spoons rest in peace.
monkeyfire chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I'm going to miss you Spoons It was great knowing ya
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Make more chapters and their all really good
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Hope you will continue soon! ;)
1storywriter chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Thanks for informing me!
DianaArty89 chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
freaking hilarious
InuskyeYash chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Hey Spoons I love this chapter soooo much fun , love the dialogue. Hope you update soon Canaan is one of my fave animes .
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
great update :D I like the play between them. Will you have an alternate M version anywhere?
1storywriter chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Wow, I loved how this one was sooo long. Btw, I'm named after Bob Marley, so yeah, I'm not offended, since I hate his music, but that was HALARIOUS! Can u imagine? Canaan with Dreadlocks? I don't think I can!
drakenichols1 chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
1storywriter chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Okay, so I was reading your profile just now, and I noticed that you got the tattoo. Did you really! If so, soo cool! No, wait, soo awesome! There, officially Mariafied. So, I totally loved the anime as well as Burst Angel. I'm gonna cosplay Jo. It's in August. So, yeah, please write me back! Man, I can't stop thinking of the tattoo, seriously, I'm gonna have dreams about it tonight. Ttyl! ;)
1storywriter chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Okay, this is rally funny. I hope you update really soon because, I read and review every chapter that updates. :)
leonidas1199 chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
I love this pairing so much and your drabbles only add to it. I hope you update soon and keep writing.
fatelocks chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
I think this story is amazing! It's funny and sweet without being over-bearing. Please continue, I look forward to the next chapter. :D
Bozenek chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Gotta admit, this made me laugh. Good work with this.