Reviews for Naruto: The Crimson Blade Chronicle
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 5 . 6/18
There's no question about it. The woman has to be the Hogyoku. Its the only thing powerful enough to do all the stuff shown. Also will this story ever be completed?
1deapool101 chapter 5 . 5/12
I have a few ideas for the ki
1) ability to fly like in DBZ
2) enhanced speed/strength/durability
3) when used or acumulated in eyes genjutsus do not work
4) diamond like Constitution (just makes his muscle expand and he can take more damage)
Alister131 chapter 5 . 10/16/2016
Nice story. Hope you plan to come back to it eventually. This has a lot of potential. Mystery and intrigue abound. Honestly, I've been looking for stories with Naruto getting a Zanpakto and the main problem I have is that almost all of them give him like 9 Zanpakto and he achieves Bankai with all of them. It's ridiculous. It's always done to where Naruto has no challenge ever.
Sion Valen chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
XD awesome story
Golden feathers Edward chapter 5 . 5/29/2016
this is awesome story! Sad to see it has not been updated in a long time. But over all good job! X3
Doc scherer chapter 3 . 5/21/2016
Ok your making benehimes personality be zangetsus the rain the never look back these are all zangetsus saying each Zanpakto has entirely deferential personalities
Omg chapter 4 . 2/4/2016
Again saskue isn't his name.. I'm just gonna write this and leave.. You have had the time to write this next chapter why didn't you have the time to fix your mistakes in the previous chapter or take into consideration that readers may actually be annoyed of your story? It's sasuke and because I'm writing again is because I'd actually hope a decent writer like you has written something the readers actually try to expect something that they can accept like
" oh he's made a mistake last chapter it shouldn't be too bad in the next " and then all we get is disappointment.. Down to it it's getting readers to leave and stop reading this fanfiction. Again if I was logged in I actually would take time to read comments, fix mistakes, and rethink on how my story goes.. Unlike most people who go to extremes to keep their stories interesting like looking towards the section of rape abusing the fact of yaoi fans existing thus leaving consideration for other people gone.. And another would be child rape.. Which is the worst... In most stories here it just looks like a frantic writer wanted attention in other fanfiction writers.. If you do actually read this and do manage to fix the mistakes in your fanfiction you'll see for yourself how many people would start giving positive comments.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/4/2016
Idk wtf your trying to do calling sasuke sakue many times in this chapter but I'd bet you gave a lot of headaches to many people. Other than that good story. Actually coming to think about it.. You had time to make a story.. You have time to fix its mistakes that you made.. Did if your lazy making mistakes like that has gotten many readers to leave said fan fictions that were written with many problems.. He'll I'm lazy and I fix my own mistakes to at least give consideration to my readers when I'm logged on.
Eaglebucky chapter 5 . 8/21/2015
I hope this will be continued in the future
ARSLOTHES chapter 5 . 7/27/2015
Really looking forward to when you decide to update one of these past fics
AfterlifeXD chapter 5 . 7/4/2015
Please upload the next chapter! I love this story!
Ranmaleopard chapter 5 . 5/20/2015
This is just really awesome keep it up
Avalanche-dragoon chapter 5 . 3/19/2015
Is that pale black haired and nailed woman shinigami?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
abandoned
Guest chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
k cursed seal is another one of those overly used retard moves that idiots have used more and more