Reviews for Fine
Ghanaperu chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
This seems really poignant, in the sad but deep sort of way.
BrOnZe-N-SilVeR chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This is so great. It embodies them perfectly!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Interesting...like a litany, a chant, maybe a prayer!
deansBabyBird
The Solver chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
True, and sad. I feel sorry for Dean. He has so much on him and never shares it, it must hurt, like a knife in his chest. This was a good story though, even if it is sad. Thanks for sharing. Lots of Love- The Solver
Nana56 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
LOL No! Please don't stop what you're doing! I'm enjoying these! :D
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This is a very true to the Winchesters conversation.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Oh this was just so emotional and I love the fact that it could only be Sam that could call Dean on his lies. You captured Dean just so perfect and emotional.

I loved this and it was fantastically written, great short story and please don't ever stop.
mb64 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Very nicely done! I like this a lot.
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This. This so much. This is raw and painful and how I feel. *begins to tear up* You've captured Dean exactly right here. Now if only Sam'd push that much little bit harder and just get Dean to unload a little, to share the burden... *sniffles*

This, though, got to me:

""He grips the neck of the bottle with the same strength he'd use if he'd ever have to pull Sam off of a cliff. / He grips the neck of the bottle like he's holding onto the world. / But he feels his fingers slipping... one by one.""

Oh, Dean.
Marlowe97 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
*hugs fic*

Short and distinct. No useless words, no colorful image and yet, brilliantly glittering.

Like tears

(see? You being poetic is infective! :-D )
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Nice.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Great short one! *_*

I really like the way it's written. That's very nice

Do not stop, I'm enjoying it! LOL It's amazing ;D