Reviews for Mine
izzybotrocks chapter 1 . 7/10
cute
seraphic lorelei chapter 1 . 6/22
Can you do sting x yukino and rogue x kagura
dEbalina dutta chapter 1 . 5/4
o goosh am a big fan of fairy tail and love the couples(GaLe, ,JERZA and my fav Miraxus) and thanks t get to read what I want...
gooooooooooooooooodddddddddd!
darkhearted angels chapter 1 . 1/7
I love your story alot. Really good. Would you be willing to do a follow up one - shot with gale, kinda like what's life like once there mated? Anyway thank you for posting it was awesome!

Darkhearted angels
Green.Piratee chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Lol.
Love this part and part one.
Natsu, you did top him! 3 weeks...
Damnnnn.
Gwendolyn Ayaka chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
My only complaint(not much of one, I was to busy blushing and squealing) is that there are a few grammatical errors: would is steped of wound and so on. Other then that small thing it was, pardon my french, fan-f'cking-tastic!. :)
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
AWE! That was so freaking cute! The ending, I mean. That was really good, I liked how Natsu's mating instincts, or heat, affected Gajeel and made him go into heat. I never thought of it happening, but it would make sense, or I mean it does make sense. Nicely done!
Axis chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
I loved it and it very well written please continue writing I enjoy your work
GaLe chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
This is great
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
good
Shannon chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
i loved it :) i would love love love to see more GaLe in the future :D i absolutely loved it and the mating concept. Such a huge GaLe fan here.
Some positive commentary, there were a few grammatical errors here and there but asides from that, perfect!
i would give a better review but it's 12:59 am here xD sorry! x
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
This was great!
LoveFairyTailcouples chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Hey I loved it u left me dumbfounded so all I can say is sequel sequel sequel !
icecreamnova chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I would like ti see Wendy and romeo together because not a lot of people the RoWe storys