Reviews for Into the Paloridian
random chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
It's sad knowing this story is dead now. At least warn us.
KE-Mittens chapter 18 . 12/22/2013
.Ever! Please,please,pleeeaaseee write more *puppy dog eyes* It breaks my heart not to have any more of this story to read. :'(
ThatOneGuy44 chapter 18 . 9/9/2013
Wow, just wow. I think this is overall my favorite story I've read of those on this site. I really enjoy the story, it has both an engaging and interesting plot, and I like the way that you tell a story. As others have pointed out, there are occasional mistakes in grammar or spelling, but these are scattered and don't take anything out of the read.

Congratulations on 70,000 words thus far, and I really really hope that you have more chapters in the works, or that you someday come back to this story and continue it. Kudos!
XxCRITICxX chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
Oh no, the kittens will get drunk. Let's just hope they don't multiply, or mr old man might get even stranger around them!
B-Dawg chapter 18 . 4/22/2013
I can't even begin to describe the joy I felt seeing that you are continueing this awesome story. This is by far the best VG Cats fanfic and a thrilling sci-fi story ,I can't wait for the rest :D
Water Clarity chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
Yes. Fucking yes! In over four God damned years, I was only able to read two goods VGC stories and it took me forever to finally find another! So. Fuck yeah!

This has been a fantastic tale so far. The Sci-Fi\Action plot has always been one of my favorites, be it in a game or a movie though it is the first time I see one on a fanfic.

And of course I am a huge fan of Romance and I love the way you've been writing it. Serious, non rushed and true to its characters.

You have something wonderful here and I would really like to see what you're planning.

Also forgive me if my grammar falters somewhere, I'm from Portugal and I read fanfics on my cell so Auto-correct gets his way sometimes.
Icecane chapter 17 . 9/28/2012
Not a bad chapter, much like the many previous.

Good wording, good dialogue. Not a lot actually happens though, but it still keeps an interesting pace as a bridge between more exciting chapters.

Overall a good chapter for what it is. I'll be interested in seeing how this all plays out further.
XxCRITICxX chapter 17 . 9/25/2012
Uh... disturbing dream... other than that, fluff and a new start in their adventure!
yayleo chapter 17 . 9/24/2012

The abundance of Leo and Aeris was AWESOME!

Still one of the best ones out there :3
Kathrine375 chapter 17 . 9/24/2012
first, loved it. second I REGRET NOTHING! exited for next chapter. that is all ;3
XxCRITICxX chapter 16 . 8/17/2012
Yay! New chapter! I have to admit that this is one of my favorite vgcats fan fictions. Some good some bad in this chapter, missing a couple ing's and ed's. Also, I noticed you used quite instead of quiet. A simple mistake, but it was there a couple times. After that, it was a GREAT storyline, and I am impressed with how you pulled it off despite the wait. Good Job!
yayleo chapter 16 . 8/13/2012

Jeez that was long!

But good :)

And now, I await the next chapter, as well as your input for the RP, both of which I'm positive will be most satisfying.

All in all, good job bro!
shaden90 chapter 16 . 8/12/2012
AWSOME! I was a bit disipointer on one part because i wanted to know more about the Makinis well keep on writing because its so freaken AWSOME!
XxCRITICxX chapter 15 . 7/27/2012
I'm guessing the "new and dangerous things" are free because they will kill the peole and hopefully release the 'patients'
XxCRITICxX chapter 13 . 7/27/2012