Reviews for Shock
BrightWatcher chapter 1 . 2/13
I love this story for the technical details as well as the emotional impact.

As always,

Good luck with your writers muse!
GreenHorn22 chapter 1 . 1/14
Great one shot, I really enjoyed reading it.
Qwerty6452 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
This was so beautifully done. Seriously, you did an incredible job. It was a scenario I'd never even thought of, but once I started reading I could see it all so clearly in my mind's eye. It takes a special kind of author to pluck such a touching scene out of mid-air and still keep it in-character and original. You have talent :) Normally I'd try to throw in some constructive criticism for work of this caliber, but I really don't have any suggestions. You were walking a very thin line with this plot (couldn't make Merlin too weak, couldn't make Arthur too OOC, etc) but you did a fantastic job and it definitely payed off :)
fanfiction lover 228 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I don't know why but I love these sort of fics. This is an awesome thing to read its a short but well thought out one-shot and I hope to see more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Perfectjustperfectbeautifuliloveyesperfect
Elise.v chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Wow! This is so cute! (-)
I love your style, your stories, your everything :D lovely bromance, as always :D
MarnieWest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I loved it!
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Very nice, thanks!
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This was *sob* BEAUTIFUL! I mean, there are no words…

And is it bad that when Merlin was first cleaning the dagger, all I could think about was Lady MacBeth?

And then I read the rest and I nearly DIED. Oh my word. Absolutely. Beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
THIS is the very sort of thing that was missing from the TV show. THIS.

AsianInABox chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
IT'S SO FLUFFY AHHHH

rolls on the floor

3 Loved this plot behind the story, it was just brilliant. Everything was so easy to picture. I pictured every expression and before I knew it.. the story was finished. This made my night (despite the semi-crazed with grief warlock)

Dana
EscapeArtist42 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
sweet and very well written :)
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Argh! I love it! I love so much! It was amazing :) BRAVO! *Le claps*
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Sweet. I liked it.
Barb85 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I found, I read, I enjoyed. :)