Reviews for A Warrior Disarmed
MidnightShadow07 chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
I love this story so far and I can't wait for the next update! As for the question, I kind of like both LOL.
MS07
jack-damian chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
in answer to your question, marvel. in terms of the fic, me gusta because athos is awesome and gets nowhere near as much credit. a word of caution though, try not to present him too informally, after all he's very serious. other than that, ich liebe
banhan chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
I liked it, although I wish there was more D'Artagnan in it, but other than that, it was great :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
this is awesome, had a desire to write a fan-fic much like this one...well done :)
SarcasticSarcasm chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
I really like the story so far! I like your character and you portray authors well! As for the question, I really like both of them!
SarcasticSarcasm chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I really like your writing style and the way you portray the characters!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
Very nice and exciting beginning! I really wish that you'll continue this fix 'cause it's really cool!
Look forward to your return and new chapters!
Lab Queen chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
It's very interesting...why did you stop? pleeease, keep it up!
Lab Queen chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Amazing...keep it up! I am very anxious to know what is going to happen next!
Lab Queen chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Nice again! But I want more Athos! xD Gotta love Athos! haha
Lab Queen chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Cool 'til now! It makes me want to go to the next chapter...so, good job! And nice vocabulary...nowadays it's dificult to find someone who writes properly!
SuperNaturalxxFreak chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
This chapter has quite a few mistakes. Repeated words and such, nothing to bad, just some things that could have been taken out. I love that you did it in Athos' point of view. He is personally my favorite.

DC Comics. They have Batman, Green Lantern, Constantine(novel, but still DC Comics), Watchmen (also a novel), and many other comics and books. Batman being my favorite.

"Riddle me this. Riddle me that. Who's afraid of the big black bat?" Riddler
SuperNaturalxxFreak chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
I love the story so far. You have an adamant amount of detail and I love that about a story. You should make the chapters longer. It would please the readers (such as myself) and a long chapter is something you yourself should want.

As for your question, Sci-Fi. I love science fiction. It's just so original and fun.
xmxoxoxnxy chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
great story, please update soon
SiriusBlackFan2 chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Interesting. Wouldn't mind seeing where you take this.

My question... have you read the book or just seen the movies?

Update soon.