Reviews for A Warrior Disarmed
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
Will there be an Athos/Abigail/D'Artagnan love triangle? Where Athos is falling in love with her, but she's fallen for D'Artagnan because he saved her, but she doesn't know that he loves Constance?

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
MidnightShadow07 chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
I love this story so far and I can't wait for the next update! As for the question, I kind of like both LOL.
MS07
jack-damian chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
in answer to your question, marvel. in terms of the fic, me gusta because athos is awesome and gets nowhere near as much credit. a word of caution though, try not to present him too informally, after all he's very serious. other than that, ich liebe
banhan chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
I liked it, although I wish there was more D'Artagnan in it, but other than that, it was great :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
this is awesome, had a desire to write a fan-fic much like this one...well done :)
SarcasticSarcasm chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
I really like the story so far! I like your character and you portray authors well! As for the question, I really like both of them!
SarcasticSarcasm chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I really like your writing style and the way you portray the characters!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
Very nice and exciting beginning! I really wish that you'll continue this fix 'cause it's really cool!
Look forward to your return and new chapters!
Lab Queen chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
It's very interesting...why did you stop? pleeease, keep it up!
Lab Queen chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Amazing...keep it up! I am very anxious to know what is going to happen next!
Lab Queen chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Nice again! But I want more Athos! xD Gotta love Athos! haha
Lab Queen chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Cool 'til now! It makes me want to go to the next chapter...so, good job! And nice vocabulary...nowadays it's dificult to find someone who writes properly!
SuperNaturalxxFreak chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
This chapter has quite a few mistakes. Repeated words and such, nothing to bad, just some things that could have been taken out. I love that you did it in Athos' point of view. He is personally my favorite.

DC Comics. They have Batman, Green Lantern, Constantine(novel, but still DC Comics), Watchmen (also a novel), and many other comics and books. Batman being my favorite.

"Riddle me this. Riddle me that. Who's afraid of the big black bat?" Riddler
SuperNaturalxxFreak chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
I love the story so far. You have an adamant amount of detail and I love that about a story. You should make the chapters longer. It would please the readers (such as myself) and a long chapter is something you yourself should want.

As for your question, Sci-Fi. I love science fiction. It's just so original and fun.
xmxoxoxnxy chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
great story, please update soon