Reviews for Passing Notes
grangerdangers chapter 5 . 11/6/2016
GREAT FANFICTION! I TOTALLY RECOMMEND! GREAT JOB!
hhrforever chapter 5 . 5/3/2015
interesting story.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Ok nice really nice story so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
blaise zabini is a boy
HarryHEARTHermione chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
You're right about OOC characters. Hermione seems more childish than Ron here. good story though. :3
Hi407 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Blaise Zabini is a boy.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
sequel
Titanlunatic chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
It seems a bit too OOC?

Other than that, it was alright ]
AvidReaderBz chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
*cringe*

dear god, on behalf of ALL british teenagers, and in fact the entire UK, may i be the first to tell you that we do absolutely not talk like that. Those are the wildly off-targets guesses of a middle-aged woman futilely trying to make herself sound like her knew slang. We have a bit more intelligence than to shorten marvelous to marvy *shudder* i doubt you will be changing this know, but just to directly you away from this in the future.

Apart from than indignant rant, your story is really good fun and has an enjoyable plot so well done!
echomoon chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
cute! ive read the first book in that series, but never managed to find the rest. id say update, but its already finished... i like the thing at the end , btb
KagetsukiVII chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
im pretty sure Blaise Zabini is a guy lmao
mickeygirl101 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
haha, i really like the idea of this story!
Rosalie25 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
it was long but really good. i can't wait to see what the boys do
broomstick flyer chapter 5 . 12/4/2008
Hi, this is a fairly good story and I enjoyed most of it. The parts I did not enjoy were the obviously American mistakes of thinking that all the world is American when in fact Americans are only a small pecentage of the world population. I mean no disrespect to you but I find it disrespectfull to the British when other nationalities don't bother to do any research at all into the British culture and instead simply ignore any obvious differences from their own.
strikes-of-lightning chapter 1 . 10/1/2008