Reviews for Out of the Night
Tale Spinner chapter 21 . 6/10/2013
This story started well and keeps getting more interesting, good work.
Kriteni chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
Even if I knew it would happen at one moment or another, it's still painful.
Jaselin chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
I have a feeling she's going to lose Macbeth. . . wonderful story by the way.
Edde chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
Oh no. I think we know what's happening, and I knew we'd get here, but still doesn't make it any easier. Great job on the setup, and I'll be ready for the next update. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
*hugs Andie* Aw, sweetheart! You just wait! You'll have fabulous adventures and a guy that deserves you. (Keep up the amazing work! Really enjoying it!)
AnaraHunter chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
I Love the details of Shepards childhood. Keep up with the good work!
Jules Hawk chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
This is really good stuff. The detail you're putting into it makes Shepard come alive. The events that are happening around her are shaping her into the woman we know she will become. Especially the last part about choices, knowing what's coming in her future and the decisions she will have to make. Looking forward to reading the rest.
Deritine chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
I have not played Mass Effect, but I am really digging this story. Very interesting! More like an original fic, it seems... but then, I don't know the canon.
thedeadflag chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Cute story so far. The mindoir origin stories are always so heartwarming(and eventually heartbreaking).

You do a good job capturing her youth :)

Can't wait to read more!
B chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Love this. I love the dynamic for a Mindoir background. Can't wait to read more. :)
J.Annie.F chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Hi! Just thought I would drop you a quick one to say how much I'm enjoying this story so far, two chapters and I really am curious to see Andie grow into the Shepard we all love!

Keep it up ... Can't wait for the next chapter!