Reviews for The Fake Relationship ReMastered
jpwood chapter 16 . 7/26
this story was great
Chuckster2016 chapter 16 . 1/10
thanks for your stories, that makes me get tears in many part of them
MarauderMist chapter 16 . 3/9/2016
Awesome story!
joe.bell.58118 chapter 8 . 12/30/2015
Nice touch faith is so overlooked and under played.
phathead01 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Came back to read from the beginning. Damn! Fkn awesome!
michaelfmx chapter 16 . 5/12/2015
This is a great story and the beginning of a three story arc. This story is pretty angsty to start but really is about Chuck and Sarah. This arc is one of the best I have read and it is still in the works. The characters in these stories are not the ones from canon, but they are fantastic and the new characters that are introduced throughout these stories are exceptional. Not only will you love the characters you know, but you will love the characters you meet. Fake Relationship, Cost of Love Deadly Illusions in that order. They are long stories but well worth it. Enjoy.
Baby Huey chapter 10 . 1/2/2015
I have notice that in several of your stories you have character chamber a round AFTER the have drawn their weapons on someone. In the military, and in law enforcement, if you are carrying a weapon you always have a round in the chamber. If you do not have one already set to fire, then you loose precious seconds "racking a round in the chamber" which could get you killed. Hollywood loves to have characters "rack a round" for dramatic effect. But to those of use who have served, it is ridiculous and, to be quite frank, embarrassing. Especially since they also always show the character chamber a round when they first pick up the weapon before holstering it. Which means that they just wasted a round by ejecting it and chambering a new one. So instead of having fifteen rounds in their 9mm (or eight in a .45 cal), you have fourteen (seven). It is absolutly ridiculous to rack your weapon every time that you draw it.
Molotov chapter 16 . 11/6/2014
I think what I love most about this story is that it is so much different from your other stories. After all, you're not a professional writer, and you've intentionally limited yourself to writing stories about the same two people in love with each other. And so that means a lot of time spent at the well.

But this feels different, reads different. I like that a whole, whole lot. Whole lot.
fezzywhigg chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
I understand the honey trap scenario but how does it work if Chuck doesn't know Becky is an agent? Is the thinking that once he falls for her,she'll let him know and then be able to control him? All that being said, I'm looking forward to see how things get resolved. Thanks.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/15/2014
Good story, though extremely sappy.

There was an exciting story underneath that lovey-dovey junior high back and forth between Sarah and Ellie (you're totally practically already engaged even though you aren't really dating yet).

Chuck also seemed to be treated like a little boy by Sarah more often than a potential lover.

Overall, it was a good story.
ivo1617 chapter 12 . 2/10/2014
I did not understand the last two chapters. Chuck and Sarah seemed more interested in being mad at Becky than in each other's well being. Instead of concentrating all of her energy on freeing Chuck, Sarah decides to get into an unnecessary fight just to prove a point. And instead of demanding to be taken to see Sarah right away, Chuck first entertains the thought of executing someone. If they are going to be a serious couple, their priorities really have to change.
ivo1617 chapter 10 . 2/9/2014
Well how is that for irony? Chuck entered the show thinking that Bryce stole his college girlfriend, which was later revealed not to be true. Then Chuck ends the show married to someone that Bryce seemed fond of. We don't really know what happened between Sarah and Bryce, but still, maybe it was Chuck who was really the bigger ladies man of the two.

I also find myself wondering about your views of Bryce. He has done good work in the last two chapters, but you are not portraying him as the nicest guy either. I am still not 100% sure whether or not he will be a positive or a negative character in this story.
ivo1617 chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
It seems that Sarah will have to start being nicer to Bryce, because that was a reasonably good plan. Well so far at least.

Bryce driving the Porsche is definitely a big deal. I don't recall Chuck ever getting that privilege. Lol, now you've got me wondering whether or not Chuck ever got to drive Casey's car.

I had a scary thought a couple of hours ago. How different were Chuck and Bryce really? We were told that they were different, but they roomed together in college and liked the same video games. So they must have had a good deal in common at least while they were in college. Oh and Bryce knew Klingon, so he had a lot of nerd in him too. I bet that from Sarah's point of view, anyone who knows Klingon is a HUGE nerd.
ivo1617 chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Poor Chuck. Nothing against Sarah and Casey, but it seemed like he had to fend for himself way too often.

I actually think that there was nothing wrong with the church scene. Sarah faces life or death situations all the time so it is possible for her to reflect on life and even pray from time to time. Besides, if she never reflected on life, she would have missed the opportunity she had with Chuck.
ivo1617 chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
Well it seems that Becky finally figured out how to get to Chuck. She finally figured out that he is a sensitive guy, so crying would do it.

Call me crazy, but I feel that Chuck is back in his comfort zone now. He has been captured by bad guys for the umpteenth time and he will scream like a little girl and he will somehow buy himself enough time until the female James Bond and big bad John Casey get there.

Also what would Sarah tell Ellie if Ellie were to come home and see her? Will she be able to lie about losing Chuck? And does Ellie know what Bryce Larkin looks like?