Reviews for Lullabies & Eternal Love
Lillywhite1 chapter 11 . 9/12
Thanks for writing this wonderful story, I am looking forward to read more
Please continue this. I’ve read all your stories and love them. I was so sad when I realised this hadn’t been finished (usually only go for complete stories) but couldnt stop myself from starting it :) x
megsie1977 chapter 11 . 6/10
Hi
Just wanted to say I’ve Been loving these stories! Love you Charlie too, he’s awesome, and I often belly laugh at the conversations he has with or about Emmett!
I hope that you start posting Again and finish the series Off soon.
I hope all is well for you in RL now days. Sorry for the loss of your mum.
Thanks for writing!
Megan
twilight-lover9090 chapter 11 . 4/6
Will you finish this story?
Elimar chapter 11 . 9/18/2019
This story will continue?
Sandy77 chapter 11 . 8/4/2019
Please continue. I've read everything so far. Love the whole series. Usually I only read completed stories as I like to just keep going and don't have to wait for updates. Hope. I don't have.t wait too long. Keep up the good work, I love this B & E.
petmom1213 chapter 6 . 7/31/2019
So sad that Notre Dame Cathedral burned. All your beautiful words about people seeing it after B&E are long forgotten. Hopefully it will be able to be fully restored.
petmom1213 chapter 11 . 7/31/2019
No more? Aww sad.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/17/2019
Please come back!
mslm90 chapter 11 . 5/21/2019
I was rereading and saw that you updated and am soooo happy! I love Virgins & Villains and cannot wait for more of this story with Bella and Edward and their pregnancy and baby. Please update again!
TC chapter 11 . 3/24/2019
So glad you’re writing again! I started reading this when you first published it and i’ve missed it heaps! Can’t wait to read more. I hope it’s not over too soon unless there’s another story coming. Update soon!
punkinkris chapter 11 . 1/5/2019
I love this story. Please update! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Miller18 chapter 11 . 11/7/2018
Please update
vipeers chapter 11 . 10/1/2018
Loving this story. Will there be any more chapters?
neelix lee chapter 11 . 7/16/2018