Reviews for Lullabies & Eternal Love
Please finish this story.
HMP1959 chapter 1 . 2/12
I have come across your wonderful stories and just got to this chapter and... nothing else.
I am assuming after all this time you are not completing it, or if you have, is there another site you can lead me to?
petmom1213 chapter 11 . 2/7
I love this story. I'm really sorry it's unfinished. I hope all is well. Thank you for writing.

Mickey Hall
Please update
Sonia chapter 1 . 5/14/2023
Hello, I was very sorry to read about your Mom. I hope things have gone back to normal somewhat. You are Such a wonderful writer. When will you resume this story? Really want to know more about these characters.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/17/2023
Please please please continue the story
DarkAngelz99 chapter 11 . 1/11/2023
Ugh I loved Virgins & Villains and began reading this one as well and loved every bit of it. It's been a while since it has been updated but I hope you'll come back to it one day and finish! I love the relationships between the characters and the plot has always had a nice balance of fluff and drama that it was easy to read and very enjoyable! I hope you are doing well 3
MoonlitDame chapter 11 . 9/3/2022
I hope all is well and you end up finishing this story! I love this series! What a great love story!
Jillgrab chapter 11 . 8/17/2022
This is so good! I hope you come back to finish it one day! I can’t wait to see Edward as a dad.
msichristine chapter 11 . 6/19/2022
Love this story, hope you’re ok and that you be able to come back to finish this one some day
GethrenNZ chapter 11 . 4/1/2022
I hope that you will finish this story
Guest chapter 11 . 9/10/2021
I just hope you’re ok. Reread the series after a while away. Always a pleasure.
Avrilsum41 chapter 11 . 6/6/2021
Aww I miss this story, I hope you‘ll update it again :D
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 11 . 1/20/2021
I hope or all is well in your world. If MovieStarward
starts speaking to you, again, I will totally be here to
read his antics!
*huggles*
AlexandraaCullen chapter 1 . 12/21/2020
I don’t normally read unfinished works but after reading V&V I couldn’t help myself. Of course I’m so sad now because I was so looking forward to the birth of Edward and Bella’s baby but not unhappy I read this sequel. I hope one day you finish but it’s been a couple years since the last update so I’m assuming it’s unlikely. Great job on the story, I’m seriously going to miss this love story. It’s been a long and wild ride! Thanks for sharing