Reviews for Lullabies & Eternal Love
msichristine chapter 11 . 6/19
Love this story, hope you’re ok and that you be able to come back to finish this one some day
GethrenNZ chapter 11 . 4/1
I hope that you will finish this story
Guest chapter 11 . 9/10/2021
I just hope you’re ok. Reread the series after a while away. Always a pleasure.
Avrilsum41 chapter 11 . 6/6/2021
Aww I miss this story, I hope you‘ll update it again :D
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 11 . 1/20/2021
I hope or all is well in your world. If MovieStarward
starts speaking to you, again, I will totally be here to
read his antics!
*huggles*
AlexandraaCullen chapter 1 . 12/21/2020
I don’t normally read unfinished works but after reading V&V I couldn’t help myself. Of course I’m so sad now because I was so looking forward to the birth of Edward and Bella’s baby but not unhappy I read this sequel. I hope one day you finish but it’s been a couple years since the last update so I’m assuming it’s unlikely. Great job on the story, I’m seriously going to miss this love story. It’s been a long and wild ride! Thanks for sharing
Sonia gupta chapter 1 . 12/7/2020
Hi, I just wanted to say that I have loved all of your stories. You have a gift when it comes to writing and I was truly hoping you will continue to write. But I understand that life has thrown a lot of curve balls your way. I hope things have settled for you and gone back to normal. I will keep hoping you will continue your work but I truly do appreciate all the wonderful stories you have shared.
StrawberryFreesia chapter 1 . 11/30/2020
Hello, I just want you to know your words and mind are very much appreciated. I have just finished reading all of your virgin and villains related writings and i loved loved loved your story. The way you describe their world is so absorbing. It's comforting yet tragic and beautiful and regularly hilarious. I don't know how you pull all this off but yeah amazing. Have you ever considered looking to get your writing published? I'm in no ways qualified to judge but I'd buy i know it's v been 2 years since you last worked on this story but i will be clicking the follow story button in hope for the future whilst also understanding that real life has to come first.
Wishing you all the best and thank you again for sharing your writing.
Lillywhite1 chapter 11 . 9/12/2020
Thanks for writing this wonderful story, I am looking forward to read more
Guest chapter 11 . 7/8/2020
Please continue this. I’ve read all your stories and love them. I was so sad when I realised this hadn’t been finished (usually only go for complete stories) but couldnt stop myself from starting it :) x
megsie1977 chapter 11 . 6/10/2020
Hi
Just wanted to say I’ve Been loving these stories! Love you Charlie too, he’s awesome, and I often belly laugh at the conversations he has with or about Emmett!
I hope that you start posting Again and finish the series Off soon.
I hope all is well for you in RL now days. Sorry for the loss of your mum.
Thanks for writing!
Megan
Twilightlovebug chapter 11 . 4/6/2020
Will you finish this story?
Elimar chapter 11 . 9/18/2019
This story will continue?
Sandy77 chapter 11 . 8/4/2019
Please continue. I've read everything so far. Love the whole series. Usually I only read completed stories as I like to just keep going and don't have to wait for updates. Hope. I don't have.t wait too long. Keep up the good work, I love this B & E.
petmom1213 chapter 6 . 7/31/2019
So sad that Notre Dame Cathedral burned. All your beautiful words about people seeing it after B&E are long forgotten. Hopefully it will be able to be fully restored.