Reviews for Lullabies & Eternal Love
No more? Aww sad.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/17/2019
Please come back!
mslm90 chapter 11 . 5/21/2019
I was rereading and saw that you updated and am soooo happy! I love Virgins & Villains and cannot wait for more of this story with Bella and Edward and their pregnancy and baby. Please update again!
TC chapter 11 . 3/24/2019
So glad you’re writing again! I started reading this when you first published it and i’ve missed it heaps! Can’t wait to read more. I hope it’s not over too soon unless there’s another story coming. Update soon!
punkinkris chapter 11 . 1/5/2019
I love this story. Please update! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Miller18 chapter 11 . 11/7/2018
Please update
vipeers chapter 11 . 10/1/2018
Loving this story. Will there be any more chapters?
neelix lee chapter 11 . 7/16/2018
Loving this so much :)
Ellachanted chapter 11 . 7/14/2018
Ah, Cedric died again today. But he was so cute doing it. (They are running all the Harry Potter movies again)

Poor Bella, all these pregnancy hormones causing a freaked out Edward. Fortunately, he is starting to learn. :) Bella should be making a nursery in their Tolkien house - they will probably visit with the baby at some point and it would help with her need to nest.
Ellachanted chapter 10 . 7/14/2018
Yay! You're back!
I just decided to restart the story. And I totally understand what you are dealing with. My mother passed away last year. I was fortunate in that my sister was available to move in with my parents a few years ago when they started having similar issues. But when my mother got ill, I had to help out and drive 5 hours to their house every other week. It gets tiring really quick.

Okay, hopefully nothing too bad is going to happen on the drive back to the hotel. Or at the after party. These two don't need a lot of problems. Lol! And there goes all the story ideas. Sigh. I'm never happy. :)
Isao84 chapter 11 . 7/13/2018
Wow! I had to reread the entire thing again! Please finish it!
hawkeye1958 chapter 11 . 7/12/2018
Ok need a new chapter, need to know if she had a boy or a girl. Get to writing
frostedglaze chapter 11 . 7/10/2018
It’s been a while, and I am glad you’re back. The thought of Emmett talking to chicken, possum and the whole menagerie of relatives already has me in stitches.

I did read your profile for the reasons you were absent, and, well...I am sending you a million virtual hugs.
twificfan chapter 11 . 7/8/2018
I look forward to your next update, Thanks!
BehindTheEyes chapter 11 . 7/7/2018
Haha gotta love Emmett glad you’re back.. have missed your writing (blows kiss)
895 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »