Reviews for Lullabies & Eternal Love
Guest chapter 10 . 6/26/2018
What a nice surprise.
Welcome back. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/25/2018
Let's hope nothing happens to this lovely couple and I'm glad to see you back it's been awhile I miss this and them too
NarciCC chapter 10 . 6/27/2018
Love the story, Edward is adorable.. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us ;D Narcie
Welcome back. :)
I can't express how happy I am to see this continued. This E&B pairing makes still easily the top 5 of all the AH-stories I have read over the years.
xx
misskrista chapter 10 . 6/26/2018
This was a much welcomed surprise in my inbox and I was very excited to read it! I'm looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/24/2018
Oh My Goodness. Welcome back. You have been missed. I read your author page...my heart is with you. I understand your pain, while every experience is unique, the loss of a mother is heart breaking (understatement of the millennium). Thank you for coming back to us, your voice has been missed more than you know.
MissyDy chapter 10 . 6/25/2018
Glad you’re back. I’ve missed these two. Looking forward to more.
Stazwrites chapter 10 . 6/25/2018
Boy was I surprised to find this in my inbox today!
Thank you! xx
Hetwaszoietsals chapter 10 . 6/25/2018
Yeah an update! Love it!
sherryola chapter 10 . 6/25/2018
It's so good to have you back and to read your wonderful words again! I know you've been through so much in the last few years. I've thought of you and prayed for you. I loved this chapter. Had to lugh at the collapsing chair too. Welcome back!
LADARTHA chapter 10 . 6/25/2018
Was extremely glad to see this update. Thought you had abandoned the story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
bananafox chapter 10 . 6/25/2018
welcome back. i've always loved this story and i'm thrilled you're continuing it.
lilmstran chapter 10 . 6/25/2018