Reviews for Odds and Ends
Asimo chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
So Bella is a player.. Interesting. :-)
Peaches chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Great story! Very different than the stuff thats usually written on here. update soon please!
trang-a-lang chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Omg Bella's a player fuck me...hot lol. I'm sorry your having trouble resisting on writing smut but honestly smut will prevail hahah. Great chapter can't wait for more
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Hahaha, oh I feel sorry for Alice. I wonder how this is gonna work with them. Or will it not work out at all and end with a bloody murder?

... Don't say anything.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
lilce1992 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I'm hooked :)
Fighter Chik chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I absolutley love it so far. I can't wait for more and see what happens between these two. Hope you update soon.
Asimo chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Oh man.. you have to continue! I loved it.. :-D
Darkwilloforce chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This story is pretty much awesome, you should countinue it ( and your others, hint hint).
Moral.Attention chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Very well written and it's an interesting take on Alice and Bella to see that Bella is the confident one while Alice is a pile of mush.. Very hopeful for the following chapters, I'm sure you'll do me proud! Lol see you next chapter (:
pazu1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
wooow.. this is really.. sexy.

Like it
Randy87M chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Awesome, please continue!
trang-a-lang chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I think I fainted due to hotness overload but I managed to finish it thank God lol. Man Bella as a cop never goes wrong. Great first chapter glad you didn't have Alice and Bella get into too fast I like the anticipation about how their relationship blossoms before they do the hanky panky. Can't wait for the next update, hopefully soon?
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Oooooh, I'm teeeelllinnnnng! Bad girl! *squirts water in face* Bad girl! Off the couch!

Looking forward to seeing more of this, though I'd understand if you were too busy with other things to update it.

Yeah.
bookluver07 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Oh please continue! If you decide to continue, I cant wait for more.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3