Reviews for AMNESIA AND A LOVE TRIANGLE
Camille.Ad0 chapter 27 . 2/15
Well, such a mess of a story... actualy I hate the endings/epilogue. It's just weird. As if you'd read an actual book and there is two ends?
However, the plot was good even if it was a bit redundant.
I liked the way you succed into going in and out of flashbacks without disturbing us readers.
TheCauldron chapter 27 . 6/3/2015
*collapses from the emotional strain* holy fuck what a ride! Well, you've certainly got the "emotional tension" bit down pat! Though those first two endings nearly made me scream and throw my iPad. Quite the feat since I'm not prone to outbursts of that nature. Lol. Great story, well written. Loved the Winchesters cameo. :) also, REALLY glad you wrote the final ending. I may have had to replace my iPad if you hadn't!
ScriosAisling chapter 26 . 5/29/2015
Oh god...this story was amazing. Every detail was beautiful and purposeful; every scene opened my eyes, and broke my heart, a little more. It was a beautiful story. I'm not sure which ending hurt the most, though. Because, it's true, they all hurt. Thank you for letting me, and others, enjoy your heartbreaking creativity.
Remus' daughter chapter 27 . 5/27/2014
I loved this I liked this ending more than the other two...
Saraid chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Oooh! Much better read. Can't wait to read more. :) *Lily*
thenorthlanes chapter 27 . 4/12/2013
Hello! I was looking for a story to read and came across this one. I said to myself, "Hey! Why not try this one? It seems interesting having a father and a son love the same person." And so I started reading it. I felt bad for Snape. I really hoped that Severus and Lucius would get together in the end as well as Harry and Draco (my favorite pairing). Then, when you made Luna obliviate Harry because it was his request and that he wouldn't remember his life anymore unless she brings his memories back for emergency, I thought he and Draco wouldn't get together. I loved the ending! It was definitely a happy one. A lot of drama towards the later chapters but I loved it! Drama is my thing! Anyway, keep on writing (for your other stories) because that's what you do best, right? :)

.xx
OITNB FTW1 chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
This is too confusing to read.
The arithmancer chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Definitely ending 3, the others are tooooo depressing. They all deserve to be happy
Nika hino chapter 27 . 2/11/2013
Lovely story. Spoilers: Was hoping for a happy ending with Harry and Lucius and not because he could not choose Draco. However, the ending where he chose Draco and had the twins was so much better for an overall happy ending.
Nika hino chapter 27 . 2/11/2013
L
SnarryLover91 chapter 27 . 12/1/2012
I really liked the story. It was awesome and exciting. The only thing I think I would've liked to see more of was the Harry/Lucius pairing. They are one of my favorite couples. Once again I really enjoyed the story. Cn't wait for more fanfics from you.
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 17 . 11/26/2012
The dream (challenge accepted!) : the little girl was obviously Harry's child and her throwing up the blood represents the pain of her death and how it affected them all and guilt, and depression; and how it 'drowns' Draco because its partially his fault. And Harry comes to say he loves Draco and for a moment he's happy but then Harry says he loves Draco and gets hurt, every time he says it it's like a curse hurting himself and Draco.

Did I get it?!
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
I love this story, but very much dislike when you interrupt with your own commentary, it ruins moments. If you really feel a need to say something put a * next to it and talk at the end. Cause you had a great scene going in this one and I couldn't help myself from reading your comment and then by the time I was done... So was the moment! :(

But seriously... Awesome story !
gobert chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
LOVIN THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
Stop using your A/Ns! They're ruining a perfectly good story.