Reviews for Any Means Necessary
Heslen chapter 7 . 1/24
I'm just going back and rereading this story, cause it's so awesome. I want to comment on just how amazing this chapter is. The words "You can't save me." themselves are very effective and the repetition and the way Gale comes up with examples of when he did save her. This chapter could have come straight out of a published book.
moleking chapter 38 . 12/23/2014
Great story, I like how you diverged from cannon but still made it believable
jayla174 chapter 37 . 8/13/2014
Woot I love your story. Better than the original in my opinion. Not that I didn't like Peeta but I don't believe katniss and him should have ended up together she was a much better match with gale
PrimroseEverdeenMyLittleDuck chapter 38 . 7/15/2014
I love this story! And I'm so glad there will be sequel!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/23/2014
It made me laugh when Katniss say allies to Rue. Then Gale says...Fuck!
Anna chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
You are a very talented writer I must say but my prediction is that they make poor gale be a prostitute aww
Pinklove21 chapter 26 . 2/26/2014
Hello Jadeypops! Since you do not have an account I'll answer you here.

First of all, I'm glad you like the story and how I write a picture. :) It's always nice to hear. However, to defend the story (and the potential), this was my first huge project as a fanfic writer and as you can probably see, I haven't worked on it in almost two years. Eventually I will go back and improve it, but as I have several unfinished stories it will probably stay as is for a while. Walking a mile in Gale's shoes is what I had started in this story, and if you go to more recent ones I think you can find that I've improved upon that.

Anyway, thank you for the review and I hope (even with the immaturity of the writing) you enjoy the rest of the trilogy!

Serena
Jadeypops chapter 26 . 2/24/2014
Ok, so you're on for an incredible story... Literally, I cannot stop reading. My only criticism is that you need to pull your writing together a little bit more. It's reading quite infantile at the moment, and it's slightly annoying as I see the potential you have with this. You are very, VERY skilled at painting a picture in the reader's mind, but you need to progress further with you descriptive ability and your speech. My advice is to literally put yourself in Gale's shoes, get completely inside his head and it will come easier. You're incredibly talented, but just need to work a tiny bit more and you would be on for a killer story! x
Ambiguous21 chapter 25 . 1/3/2014
Your story is amazing. I needed to review this chapter in particular because of the added touch of the bouquet for Gale... That was absolutely beautiful, well thought out, and perfectly expressed.
midmau chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
no gale dontbe like finnick
CloudyDream chapter 38 . 12/9/2013
I LOVED this. Well done :)
Heslen chapter 27 . 11/2/2013
Yay! That was soo funny I cracked up when everyone started laughing at Gale.
A Galeniss author who actually knows how to write! So happy!
Heslen chapter 26 . 11/2/2013
Aww, Gale, your life is so hard...
Well I would hate for that to be me, anyway. Great story!
Heslen chapter 24 . 11/2/2013
I like how you made Marisol nice.
Heslen chapter 20 . 11/2/2013
yay! Peet died! That rarely happens in fanfictions, I'm so glad I found this story...
Sorry if I sound mean that someone died, but to be honest he doesn't exist. So why not? I like Gale better anyway.