Reviews for Good Samaritan
PlaidPajamas01 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Very cute story. I do believe I am going to have to read all of your stories. Everything I have read so far is absolutely wonderful!
ThatObsessedFreak chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
:D Croc is so awesome. I've always liked him, people eating and gore or not, but despite how this might seem out of character, I love how you portray him so in character. Thank you, I really liked this.
killercroc chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
If nothing else, croc has his manners.
Serendipity's tears chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Oh now that was a lovely little bit! More please? It's rare the person who gives crock an intelegent brain! Still I like what you've done, and so few are any good when it comes to him. :)
JasonTKD chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Croc's Cajun talk in this reminds me of 80's version of Leatherhead , from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. All he's missing is Leatherhead's catchphrase, " I garauntee!" Lol
anon chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
YES! I love showing how the villains are people but they're still villains
Lady Pocketmouse chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Love it! Totally made me look at Killer Croc in a new way. I really like how you were able to make him into a real being with thoughts and emotions rather than a mindless brute controlled by animal instinct. I also enjoy the fact that this story seemed really believable to me. Although it does show a villain being nice, it's not so over the top nice that it's totally unrealistic. Congrats on an awesome story!