Reviews for A Single Spell
Loving the mysteriousness!
Update soon xx
Miss Darkly chapter 3 . 7/30/2017
I wonder why when Mira is gone Gray is grumpy
Keep up the awesome work!
Xx
Meow Orbit chapter 16 . 7/24/2017
I'm really enjoying the twist you are using and I can't wait to see whether or not you bring Natsu back and if so where you bring him back from whether it be Edolas or somewhere else...
Alivan64 chapter 16 . 7/23/2017
If I remember correctly, Levy lost in the year before, not Reedus ;)
Something about burning all her power in the fight against Laxus and not having enough left for the following fights. Or do you intend to make this happen now?
THE TATTOO ARTIST chapter 15 . 7/10/2017
Temerou! Yarou! I thought you were dead!

At least give us another chapter, don't tell me we have to wait aother three years for an update?!
Gothic Rain chapter 3 . 5/9/2017
You know its funny I read this story because I've never seen any plot like this before but also to keep my mind off my own story as I take a break of studying for school exams but instead I got all these ideas and I have to force myself off your story so I don't immediately get to work and end up failing my exams ':)
My bad, I'll get to reading as soon as I can after school ;)
Great story!
Gothic Rain chapter 2 . 5/9/2017
Wow, Erza's the bartender? What kind of AU is this? Hmm...
Guest chapter 11 . 4/30/2017
Omg I hope you still have Gajeel and Juvia join fairy tail in the fic! And my hopefully pairings for this: nali, gruvia, miraxuz, lolu, gajevy and jerza :)! I also love how you incorporated lisanna as the main character and everything because in the original manga, they bring her back and I was disappointed in how they neglected to show her that much. And I'm so happy that I found a fic where lisanna isn't portrayed as a b* and is actually friends with Lucy! Thank you!
guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2017
what happened to Natsu?
hana rika chapter 15 . 4/24/2017
welcome back
darkworkangel chapter 15 . 4/21/2017
great chapter but you need to update a lot more I had to read the whole story again to jog my memory.
Questions:
Where is Lyon?
How did ultear learn the truth about her mother?
How did the kids escape the tower of heaven?
Why did ur not use iced shell?
Earth Dragon Arnighte chapter 15 . 4/21/2017
Had to reread this story to refresh myself in it, but it was worth it. Glad to have you back.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/21/2017
Finally an update.
Thanks!
Earth Dragon Arnighte chapter 14 . 1/23/2017
More!
betternatethanlever chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
I hope you update the story soon it's amazing story to read