Reviews for Seeing Triangles
raeganb123 chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Well, I for one am enjoying it so hopefully you'll continue soon!
Insanity is my second name chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
'"Percy!" the voice squealed, jump-hugging me from behind. It was more of an attack, really.'

'"Yes, me, you Seaweed Brain!" she cried, choking me, almost to death. I was pretty sure that Hazel could sense me dying back there'

Best quotes ever! They almost made me laugh out loud (almost just because I'm restraining myself- it's one o'clock here where I live and the door to my mum's bedroom is open, and because I have a sore throat, and because every time I laugh my cat tries to bite my larynx out of my neck)!

This chapter was a bit funny, especially the two quotes above. It was a bit rushed, but I think I understand why- you just need something to start the real action with and you're just waiting for the right moment (basically, if you jumped straight into the action it would sound too weird and fast-paced, so instead you have short chapters to get the action started off with). Right...?

Also, Percy was rather OOC with Annabeth. In the SoN, Percy couldn't stop thinking about her, so I guess he'd be a bit more enthusiastic once he finally got to see her.

But, all in all, I enjoyed this. I hope you update soon- I can't wait to learn what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Done? Maybe gonna be continued, right? :3 *puppy dog face*
Retrobution chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
It says that this story is already done and finished, but I think you should continue this! It's pretty good! Really, really good, so if you can, continue!
Le Diablo Blanc2 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I always like reading Percy/Reyna stories. They make an interesting couple they seem to fit together with their strengths and weaknesses looking forward to your next chapter