Reviews for Nothing's Fair In Love And War
happy chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
When Santana choked after realizing Mack died, a part of my heart went with her. It’s actually quite brilliant, I’m not sure if you intended it or not, but the foreshadowing through dark humour was a nice build up as well as impactful. All I could think was: ‘careful what you say and wish for,’ as soon as the first shot hit.

I know that it wasn’t very professional but it was so canon of Quinn to have poor bedside manners, like, I actually laughed despite the dire situation. And is it weird that my mind immediately jumped to ‘Beth’ when Santana asked if Quinn had someone waiting for her back home? Like, if you ever do continue this, it would be amazing to see single!mom Quinn balance her job and role as a mom along with trying to date Santana. I would imagine there being a fair bit of snark when it comes to dating and all that for Quinn, just because she’s been burned once already; not to mention the lack of time.

Anyway, I really loved this one, so much that I had to look you up. Can I just say, you are an amazing writer and that you are one of the best Quinntana writers ever? Thanks for writing, please keep the fire burning for this ship.

With lots of love and respect,

A fan.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
wow so very sad very good tale
joy.rolo chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
thanks for writing this! really love the army stories :)
bh9 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This was really good :) Would make a great multi-chapter too.. just subtly hinting.. haha really enjoyed it xx
hawkefan chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
very good so far! we want more!
ShadowKira chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This was so good. ;_;
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
please you need to continue this is great
Vail7 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Ok. So I started another of your stories after the Gladiator one and I love this too! As with the other, I'd totally dig (please pretty please) a second chapter (if you've got one hidden away)! I know I'm not alone in this! Maybe after you catch a break from the end of "As If We Never Said Goodbye?" - Which I LOVE by the way... I can't wait for Part 3!
sodaburst chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Mark me in the "to be continued. . ." category!

Definitely room to progress here. . .Will Santana's healing process go smoothly? Does Quinn have someone waiting? What will the two of them do with that info and how will it affect the potential relationship to come? What will happen and Quinn in the time before she's sent home? How safe are the two of them on the base (in terms of future enemy attacks and what would/could happen if there was such an attack? How did Quinn end up at the base in the first place? Did she know Santana before? Will their relationship continue after San is sent back home? What happened to Puck? Your one shot was great, but there's much more that could be explored. . . So many possibilities that could be played out. . .and I'd love to see what you could do with them, since what you've written already drew me in so quickly. Write on, my friend, write on!
juliles chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Is it weird that because of your fics Mack has grown on me? It even saddened me when she got shot... like how can you make feel for a character I hadn't even noticed before.

Please do continue this.
Kmsiw101 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Great story! Then again why am I not surprised? Sigh... u are just amazing.
caseyrn12 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
ooh com mon catty i think i've said it almost to EVERYONE one shot that i wanted a few more! lol..u cant leave it like does san heal..what does she normally do (ie national guard? full time military) does quinn n her get together? she hunt quinn down? I NEEDZ TO KNOW! was a great job on the story.. sad about mack what about puck? n the short brunette was that rach or someone else? well at least quinn 'saved' san..
ClawingAtTheSurface chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This was captivating and heartbreaking (poor Mack!). I would love to see how you'd continue this.
jett chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This was very good. Too bad its only a oneshot. I also loved you adding The Mack in this story. Macktana friendship is awesome but sad here. :(
HIJKay chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Continue! I love your writing. :)